Chapter 70

Maggie's POV
"Hey guys sorry I'm late" jack says and sits down a seat away from me.

"Hey good thing you could make it" zach says.

After that an awkward silence happens.

"We just finished ordering" Daniel says breaking the silence

"Oh okay" jack responds.

Jack looks around the table until his eyes land on me.

I look away not really knowing what I was gunna feel if I make eye contact with him.

What am I supposed to feel? Sad? Happy? Alone?

I don't know why I would feel alone, but it's possible.

My eyes meet his, and I feel nothing.

Nothing at all, it's actually kinda weird. The feeling of now feeling anything when a year ago I used to look at those eyes and they made me feel happy.

They made me feel loved.

And now they don't make me feel anything.

I look away not really knowing what to say.

A few moments later and our food arrives, that was fast.

Everyone starts eating their food

"So how have you been?" Jack asks while looking at me, directing the question straight at me

"I've been good" I reply

"How about you?"

"good" he mumbles.

We continue eating not really knowing what to talk about.

We all finish eating and head back to the why don't We house to watch a movie.

Yeah, we watch a lot of movies.

"Lets watch to all the boys I've loved before!" Zach exclaims

"But we we watched that last time" Corbyn whines

"pleeeeaaasssseee" zach begs Corbyn

"Fine" Corbyn says giving in.

"Who's making the popcorn?" Jonah asks

"Maggie you always do it so it's only fair you do it" zach says

"Does that even make sense?" Daniel questions

"It's fine I'll just do it" I say laughing.

I walk over to the kitchen and make the popcorn.

I finish making it and go back to the movie.

Halfway through the movie we walk just end up having a conversation.

"So luke how are things with Maggie?" Corbyn asks Luke, seems like everyone is just oh so very curious to know how me and Luke are.

"We're great actually, I couldn't ask for a better relationship." Luke replies with a a smile and looks into my eyes. I smile back at him.

"bullshit." Jack speaks up, what the fuck.

"What the hell?" Daniel replies

"No one has a relationship that good, they're probably faking it for all we know" jack says looking straight into my eyes.

"Look dude just because it didn't work out for you doesn't mean you get to go around calling people's relationship fake just because they are genuinely happy together" calum speaks up leaving us all wordless.

I turn to look and Luke and see him pissed of because of what jack said basically calling our relationship fake.

"I think it's time we should go" Michael mumbles to us

"Yeah we should leave it's also getting kinda late" Ashton mumbles.

"Okay we're gunna blast, but I'll see you guys later?" I say to the guys

"Yeah also we are honestly really sorry about jack" Daniel says and jack just scoffs.

We walk out and drive back home.

"Hey Luke can we talk for a bit?" I ask Luke once we arrive home.

"Yeah of course" he replies and we sit down in the living room while the rest of the guys go up to sleep.

"Are you okay? I saw you earlier and you looked kinda pissed off" I tell him

"I was at first, but then I realized that it doesn't matter what he says or thinks because at the end of the day we both know we're happy together. And that's really all that matters" luke says with a small smile showing off his dimples

"And this lucas hemmings is just one of the many reasons why I love you" I say and give him a kiss.