Chapter 69

1 year later
Maggie's POV
"Please switch the channel I'm tired of watching this again" Daniel complains to Zach

"fine but there's nothing else to watch" zach replies.

"I still can't believe how successful you goof balls are, I'm so happy for you guys!" I exclaim to jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach.

"Yeah I just wish that jack were here" Daniel starts and then the door rings, jonah gets up to go get it.

Jonah opens the door revealing luke, Ashton, calum and Michael.

I walk up to luke

"Hey" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek

"Hey" he replies with a smile.

Me and Luke have been together for a year, and honestly I couldn't ask for a better relationship.

"So what time are we leaving to the restaurant?" Calum asks Jonah since we were all planning to go to eat dinner to celebrate Daniel, jonah, zach, and Corbyn. I don't know if jack is going or not.

"In like 5, I just need to call jack and ask him if he's going or not" jonah responds and calls jack.

Jonah waits for jack to pick up but he doesn't it goes straight to voicemail.

"Maybe his phone died?" Zach says

"yeah maybe.." Daniel mumbles, jack and Daniel haven't been getting along that well these last few weeks, mostly because jack doesn't really show up to celebrate with them.

"Should we wait for him?" Michael asks

"No this is what jack usually does, trust me he isn't gunna show up" Daniel adds.

"Okay lets go then" Ashton says and we drive in 2 separate cars since we all don't fit in one.

I go in one car with Jonah, zach, Corbyn, and Daniel while Luke, Ashton, calum, and Michael go in a separate one.

"Corbyn can you turn up the radio" zach asks him and Corbyn turns it up

"So jack usually just ditches you guys?" I say in disbelief

"Basically yeah, but I don't think he does it intentionally." Zach says

"Yeah he sometimes goes surfing or skateboarding, the usual" Corbyn adds

"Oh okay" I say and the rest of the car ride is silent with only the radio playing.

"CORBEAN LOOK AT THE DOGGO" I exclaim and point to the car next to us with a dog sticking its head out the window

"oh my gosh. that is the cutest thing I've ever seen." Corbyn replies looking at the dog

"I want a dog now" I add

"Me to" zach replies.

A few moments later we arrive at the restaurant.

Since we have a reservation we get seated fast.

"What should I order?" I ask Jonah

"I don't know but I think I'm gunna get the lasagna" he replies looking at the menu

"I think I'm gunna get the chicken Alfredo" I tell the waiter.

"What about you luke?" I ask him

"Yeah I'll also get the chicken Alfredo" luke tells the waiter.

After we all finished ordering we wait for our food.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late" some one says and I look up to see jack.