Chapter 80

Maggie's POV
"Let's go back to Pennsylvania, just for like a week or so" jack says as we sit down on the sand

"Why the sudden urge to go" I ask him

"I don't know, things just seemed more simpler over there" he replies, it's true.

Things were more simple.

"Okay lets go" I reply with a smile.

We head over to arias apartment, where I'm currently living and book a flight that leaves tomorrow morning.

I packed a week worth's of clothes and folded them into a duffel bag.

"Okay im done packing, your turn" I tell him

"I'll just pack later tonight while the guys are asleep so they don't suspect anything" he says and I nod.

I flop down on my bed next to him.

"The rest of the guys don't want us together jack" I say and look up at my ceiling

"Do you want us to be together?" He asks me and turns to face me.

"I do" I reply and face him

"Then it doesn't matter what they or anyone thinks as long as we're both happy" he says and intertwines his hand with mine.

"I'm not gunna hurt you Maggie, not again. I'm not the same kid from before. You've changed me, for the better" he adds.

The tension between us surprisingly wasn't awkward, but normal. Just like before.

Daniels POV
I can't believe Maggie went back with jack after everything he's done to her.

Why would she do that?!

She deserves someone who treats her right and who doesn't hurt her, she deserves someone like Luke.

But jack had to go and mess that up to.

When will he stop hurting her? When's he gunna realize that he can't go around messing with their feelings without there being consequences.

Why would maggie go back to some one who hasn't caused her anything but pain.

My heart aches knowing that there's a possible chance that my bestfriend might be getting hurt again.

I can't stand to see in pain, not again.

"It's going to be okay" aria says sitting next to me on the bench outside

"How do you know that?"

"I don't but no one can decide who she's with besides her. We have to accept them together wether or not you disapprove of them because it's her life. And if jack does hurt her, then we'll be there for her and comfort her" aria says, and I knew what she was saying was true.

It's what a good friend would do.

"I'm just worried" I say and she places her hand on mine.

A/N: sorry for the slow updates