Eight

Troy and Gabriella were soon seated at a small table. They didn't talk. To Gabriella, it looked like Troy had to tell her something. She immediately began to worry.

"Troy? Is there something wrong? Is it...about the baby?"

He looked up, to see Gabriella with tears forming in her gorgeous brown eyes.

"No, but there is something I have to tell you."

Gabriella felt panic stir in her stomach.

"I-I was going to propose to you, today, Gab. I can't now, because you would think its because of the baby. But it's not, and it never will be," Troy confessed.

She could feel her heart melting at his words. "You could have just told me, you idiot!" She got up and tackled him in a hug.

He whispered into her hair, "I promise I will marry you one day."

+

Over at Sharpay's abode, Ryan was attempting to figure out where to put Sharpay's pink sun hat.

He fiddled with it, then decided to just throw it in her dresser. After he chucked it in, he heard flip flops flapping towards him.

"RYAN! I've done something amazing, and you are going to be super impressed. I got Kelsi to write Troy and I another duet for the Star Dazzle Award!"

Ryan, was not impressed. "You do realize, he's dating Gabriella, right?"

She turned to him from checking her lipstick, and snapped, "No duh, Ryan. I kissed Troy last night, and he has probably told poor Gabriella and she has left him, so, he's all mine!"

And at that moment, he realized that this was going to be exactly like 2008. Great. He walked away, shaking his head, off to warn Troy and Gabriella.

This amazing chapter was written by Leia_91601 so please follow her and be nice :) Lots of love, Rachel and Leia. x