Six

Troy didn't feel ready to become a father. He was almost certain Gabriella would call him up, telling his she was just joking. But nothing. This hit him like a ton of bricks. The cold air made him shiver and his skin tingle. He licked his chapped lips and continued walking around the poolside.

"Troy!" Troy could hear Sharpay's surprised giggle as the blonde barbie approached him. He sighed to himself. 

"Hi Sharpay." Troy waved a little, but not giving her his full attention. He couldn't. Not after what just happened.

"We haven't had a proper chance to talk," She grinned. "What better time is there to do it now, when there is no one around?" Sharpay looked around. She was right. It was dark and the place was completely isolated.

"Actually Shar-" Troy began but Sharpay cut him off as she pressed her lips against his.

Oh my gosh, this was totally messed up! I'm in love with Gabriella. In fact, I was going to propose to her! But now Sharpay is kissing me... and it just feels so good. I don't pull away and eventually the kiss leaves us both breathless.

Troy was ready to lecture Sharpay. He opened his mouth, but couldn't speak. What had she done?

"Bye Troy!" Sharpay waved in her sweet tone. As she turned her heel I grimaced. What was that all about?

Meanwhile, Troy had left an alone and and confused Gabriella in their hotel room. Gabriella's hands were wrapped around her stomach and tears brimmed her eyes. What if  Troy ran away? What if Troy left me and the baby because he was scared? So many thoughts circulated her head. She was just waiting for her boyfriend to return home with open arms. If he ever would...

Guys you're just gonna have to get used to seeing these short chapters. If anyone posts anything rude or in which I feel is ungrateful, I will seriously consider deleting the book. And you can blame them.

On a lighter note: How did you like this chapter? Do you like the new cover?

Remember to keep commenting + voting. It keeps me motivated.

Bye.

-Rach x