Five

The thing was; Troy Bolton didn't have much of an issue with Ryan. But he knew those mysterious twins definitely had something up. Gabriella sauntered out of the bathroom, her face paler than usual. "Are you okay?" Questioned Troy, who was genuinely concerned.

"Yeah." Gabriella nodded, but she felt her stomach thinking differently. The truth was, Gabriella wasn't okay, and every morning for the past five days she had been getting sick. Troy didn't know this. No one knew! No one... but her.

On the third day, Gabriella took a pregnancy test. When the results flashed positive: she was too nervous to tell anyone! Not even Taylor. Nothing like this had ever scared Gabriella before. Not even preforming at church choir, or the musical's back at East High! She was so young.

"Actually, Troy, we need to talk." Gabriella inhaled. She had to do this, now. She couldn't keep it any longer. Surely Troy would understand, right? 

"I'm all ears." Troy grinned, flashing his beautiful pearly white teeth.

Gabriella had to be blunt. She looked up at Troy, and felt her eyes stinging with tears. "I think... no, I know that..." Gabriella paused and took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." She announced.

This time, it was Troy who could feel the blood rush out of his body. His strong arms and legs suddenly felt weak and tired.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk." Troy said.

Troy was going to be a dad. This ruined everything for him. If he proposed now, Gabriella would think he was only doing it so their child would have a father! Oh, how would he tell the others? How would Sharpay handle it! It didn't matter. Sharpay didn't have to find out. After this holiday he'd probably never see her again.

Yet...

Wait... 2, 600 reads!? How even... THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! This is unreal agh. I love you all so much, and I wish I could update this more often! So sorry for the wait, it's so unfair on you's :'( <3 if you read this comment some supportive words for Gabriella. Haha ;) remember to comment and vote! much love, rachel. x