Seven

Troy didn't go back tot the hotel room until late that night, when it was dark and Gabriella was already sleeping. He felt sick. There was no way he could marry her now. A part of him still loved her, but another part was too scared. How could he confront Gabriella? Was there away to do it without messing up? He crawled into bed with her that night and couldn't get to sleep. He watched Gabby's chest move up and down with each soft breath she inhaled. Troy smiled to himself. She was beautiful. Then his feelings slowly began to fade. He wanted this child with Gabriella, why? Because he was in love with Gabriella.

The next morning, Gabriella woke with a shocked surprise when she realised Troy had came back. But he was still asleep. Gabriella got out of bed and put on her slippers. She couldn't really get breakfast, because there was nothing to eat. She realised she had to go back out when Troy wakes up if she wanted food. Gabriella raked in the bottom of her purse and picked out a piece of gum.

+

Troy woke up a few hours later. Gabriella preoccupied herself with one of her favourite books in the meantime. 

"Good morning," Gabriella greeted with a warm, assuring smile. 

"Morning." Troy replied. "I hear there's this cute cafe downstairs for breakfast, want to go?"

"Sure!" Gabriella chirped and linked arms with Troy. So far everything was going well.

hi hi hiiiiii

so this chapter sucked, and im sorry, haha. ive been very busy with my other fanfictions, so i hope you understand. please remember to vote and keep commenting because honestly, they bring a smile to my face. i love you guys :))))) <3

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTING

So, i have a second account where I write One Direction/5 Seconds of Summer stuff. If you want to check it out it's @rainbowhemmo - (on the dedication thing)

also, for every next chapter i continue to write, i will dedicate it to one of you super nice readers! whoever leaves the sweetest comment i'll dedicate and possibly follow! stay  fabulous.