Two

Gabriella finished off at Stanford, preparing for her break at Lava Springs. It was her second time going there, first being when she got the job as a life guard. She and Troy decided to book up there for a romantic break, filled with amazing memories. She couldn’t wait to see everyone again and even wondered if Mr Fulton was still a manager there!

Her phone started to ring her favourite song;

You Are The Music In Me.

She answered it and smiled. “Hey Gabriella! It’s Troy, I’m so freaked for tomorrow! It’s going to be epic! I’ll pick you up at nine?” Troy said.

“That’d be great. I can’t wait to see you.” She sung sweetly, looking out of her window. “How was the game?”

“It was awesome! We won! I always thought I’d be on the Red Hawks team, you know? But to actually verse them and then to beat them! That was amazing. You should have seen Chad’s face.” Troy beamed and Gabriella laughed in response. “How was your day?”

“Taylor, Martha, Kelsi and I all went shopping.” Gabriella informed him.

They continued their conversation but then Gabriella decided it would be time for bed, as she was getting a little sleepy. She pulled the duvet over herself and shut her eyes so she would dream about her perfect, blue eyed boyfriend, Troy.

Gabriella always had a thing for science. She was one smart cookie! She moved from her old school to East High in 2006 because she was being bullied. She didn’t want to be the school’s ‘freaky maths genius’, but her mother would always tell her she should be who she wants to be. So that’s what she did.

Her mother had always encouraged Gabriella to be interested in school, especially after her father died when she was only a little girl. You could say Gabriella had a tough childhood; tough until she met Troy of course.

Troy liked basket ball to begin with, but once he met Gabriella he discovered he had a new talent. He had a passion for singing. Since discovering this wonderful trait, Troy has starred in many school productions, the main one, being the winter musical where he sung Breaking Free with Gabriella. This was his favourite song, because it had been composed by his good friend Kelsi Neilson.

-

“Honey are you ready?” Taylor asked, the next morning, ruffling her husband Chad’s hair. Yes, that’s right, they were married. Chad smirked, and then lifts her up. He spun her around in the air smiling madly.

“Of course I am darling.” He replied, pecking Taylor on the cheek.

Since they couldn’t drive, Chad called a cab for him and Taylor so they had someone to take them to Lava Springs. It took at least a couple of hours to get there from New Mexico. So the drive was long, but they didn’t mind because they were too busy enjoying each other’s company.

Chad was also at University, but it was a special university which specialised in Chad’s number one sport, basketball. He has loved it ever since he was little, and could remember his earliest memories of playing it with his best pal Troy and his dad, Jack Bolton.

When Troy and Chad joined East High, they immediately took up basket ball as a regular sport, and every term would compete with West High Knights in a basket ball match.

Taylor, on the other had had taken a liking to a more different things than Chad. Likewise to Gabriella, Taylor was smart. She was a part of the school’s chemistry club. However, during her final year, she admitted when she was older, she wanted to be the president of the United States of America.  She would have to graduate from college first.

-

The six finally reached Lava springs.

-