Four

First of all, how the heck is this at almost 700 reads?! I really had no intention of this becoming as popular as it is. (And yeah I know it's not that much but I still really think it's a lot so thank-you so very much. :)) 

A lot of you's have been guessing about Troy and Gabriella, which was pretty awesome. I love reading your kind comments too! 

~I do try to reply to most of them, it's just I get quite busy. So I hope you know I DO read every single one of them. ~

Quick note: I hope you don't mind, but the chapters in this aren't going to be that long since I do have other stuff on Wattpad which I am working on. I hope this is okay and I will try to update as much as possible!

If you took the time to read this a/n comment: "WILDCAT!" 

Enjoy... x

Gabriella sighed and sat down at the small desk in her hotel room. Troy wasn't home yet, which she didn't have a problem with, it's just it was getting quite late. She opened her favourite book and began to read it, taking in every line individually. 

Troy was having some "man time" with his old friend Chad Danforth. Chad and Troy had been best mates since their days at East High, but after Chad and Taylor settled down, they moved away to Wisconsin, and they unfortunately drifted a part.

Chad dribbled the orange basket ball past Troy, who skidded on his own to feet, tackling it from Chad's reach. "Darn it!" Chad cried out and Troy chuckled, throwing it into the netted hoop. 

"I win!" Troy calls, ruffling Chad's Afro and Chad, without hesitation, slaps his hand away.

"You haven't changed. Not one bit." Chad said, grinning.

"So uh mate," Troy said awkwardly, taking sips from his water bottle. The two boys sat down. "I've been thinking about popping the question to Gabby."

Chad stared at Troy for a few moments, his chocolate brown eyes wide in surprise. "No way," Chad whispered, shocked. "Mate, go for it!"

"Do you seriously think so?" Troy asked. He must admit, he was getting butterflies.

"Yeah!" Chad encouraged. "Listen. Taylor will want me home now, but maybe we can speak tomorrow?"

"Yeah Chad. Just give me a ring." Troy said as Chad exited the sports hall. Troy wiped his sweat away using a wet cloth and inhaled.

Just then Sharpay Evans toddled in her high heels towards Troy. Where did she come from?

clickedy clack.

Troy had to blink twice, just to be sure it was definitely the old Barbie from high school. "Troy!" She called. Oh yeah he thought It's definitely Sharpay.

"Oh, um, hi Sharpay." Troy greeted cautiously.

"Oh Troy!" She gasped, her hands cupping his cheeks. "You haven't changed one bit!"

"Um. What are you doing here? Sharpay?"

"It's just a little holiday retreat I booked last month. I love Lava Springs!"

"Is Ryan here?" Troy asked.

Sharpay nodded, he blue eyes glistening like diamonds. Troy didn't have a problem with Ryan, but ever since East High, Sharpay had tried to split up him and Gabriella. And he couldn't let her spoil their special day.