Three

“Mr Fulton!” Sharpay screamed excitedly, handing over Boi to the tall life guard standing by Mr Fulton.

“Greetings, Miss Evans, Mr Evans. Are you excited for this year’s Star Dazzle Award? I expect so.” Mr Fulton asked, still grinning. It wasn’t often they seen Mr Fulton grin.

“Yes I am!” Ryan gleamed. “So who else is participating?”

“Come into my office and I’ll show you the list.” Mr Fulton said.

Mr Fulton led Ryan and Sharpay into his small, cramped and cluttered office, with the grey floors and the frayed mat. They duo took a seat behind Mr Fulton’s desk, preparing for their information to be retrieved.  

“So, since 2008 was such a success, I decided to invite the wildcats again!” Mr Fulton cheered excitedly, but then watched Sharpay’s face drop.

"You... invited... the... WILDCATS?!" She shrieked, and suddenly began to pace furiously around the room.

"Well, yes." Mr Fulton said.

"NO!" Sharpay yelled, before storming out. Reluctantly, Ryan followed. "I can't believe him!" Sharpay scoffed. "The stupid, selfish Wildcat's are going to steal my show!"

Ryan looked simply at Sharpay. He didn't truly understand what his sister had against the wildcats.

Meanwhile, Chad and Taylor had arrived at a small lodge just outside Lava Springs. "This vacation is going to be the best!" Taylor exclaimed, unpacking her clothes. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Reluctant to find out who it was, Taylor opened it. She was so happy when she saw Gabriella who had her hands interlocked with Troy's.  "Hey Tay." Gabriella grinned cheekily.

"Hi!" Taylor answered. Chad came to the door.

"Troy! My man!" He chuckled as they exchanged a friendly but fancy handshake. "How ya doin?"

"Great. Basketball is going great..." He laughed. 

So now the four of them were reunited, but what will go down when Sharpay see's them? Troy has a very important question to ask Gabriella, and Gabriella has an announcement to make. But what will it be?