Chapter 12 : Teasing you

Start from the beginning

However, since I care more about her than myself, I tighten my clasp around her and pull her closer, to fly the snack to her mouth, "Open, my baby," I speak softly in her ear and she does as told, to bite in the warm and sweet dough, but make me drool and envy it for being embraced by her lips and meeting her tongue.

I smile at her cute cheeks and expression while chewing, but can't help passing some of my fingers under her silky tank top, to caress her stomach. "You should wake Daehan up, he likes when the waffles are warm," she puts an end to my fantasizes as I was staring at her eating. "Now?" I try to make the moment between us linger, taking the last bite of food in my mouth. "Well...if I ask you now it's not to do it in two hours..."

"I still have some chocolate on my fingers...I can't...you need to help me..." I hold my hand in front of her mouth to make it obvious, causing her to chuckle and roll her eyes at my want. "Hm..." I flirt with her lips, caressing them with my finger to get her to part them. To my greatest pleasure, she does it and takes the tip of my middle finger in her mouth.

It's time to enjoy a little bit of intimacy that I miss with her lately. I lift her top up to her waist and push my finger back and forth really slowly and delicately, as my wants are gradually invading me with lust. "Suck it, or else the sweetness won't leave," I peek at her eyes for a short second, before looking back at her mouth to imagine another thing than just my finger in her there. She applies some suction and grabs my hand to only use her tongue on the tip, making grasp her waist unwillingly as I can feel something getting harder against her buttocks. She bobs her head to take my whole finger inside before pulling it out, "Leave now, I don't want you to get a boner if you have to wake my baby up."

"Too late," I peck her neck, sliding my hand along her stomach to move back and let her fabric get back properly. I take a little glance with a smirk at her backside in her little pair of babypink pink shorts, but go away to do as told and head towards Daehan's bedroom just next to ours. I wish this could have gone further though, but maybe if I'm lucky she'll be in the mood tonight.

However, I clear my mind and try to calm myself, waiting in front of the door for my state to get back to normal as quickly as possible.

"Ya. Are you going to wake him up when I'll be done?" she complains without turning around, "Babe, my boner..." I point out to make it clear for her as she must not have understood. "Well...he's a boy and eight so it's okay..."

"Uh..." I turn my head towards her to only stumble upon her back. "Excuse me but I don't want to hear him asking "Why is it sticking out of your pants Kookie?" Alright?"

"Oh, you're shy about it now?" she finally sets her eyes on me but with a smirk. I chuckle but give her a dirty look. "I'm shy but not when I'm facing you with it."

"Arrogant."

"I'm not, I just know that you like it so I'm satisfied with what I have down there for my wife," I keep the conversation going, stepping back from the door to look at her. "Eh, if you were not and wanted something bigger then I don't know how you would walk..."

I burst into laughter at the words she just said randomly. "Ya...seriously...you're unbelievable..." I keep on chuckling nervously, the dirtiness that she can have but hide really astonishes me every day. "What? That's true."

"I know I know..." a smug smile forms on my face. "I was born just for you so this was designed precisely to satisfy you and give pleasure to your body the way you deserve it," I grab the handle of the door, "I know you like my thick cookie, naughty girl," I chuckle before walking in Daehan's room but, I would bet thousands of dollars that I heard a "Oh yeah I do" coming out of her mouth as I stepped in. This is a real bad girl, I swear to god.