The Sorcerer's Evil Plan

Creator: I never thought that I'll continue this story. Randy and Nomi is talking, and I don't want to bother them. Enjoy the story though!
***********************************
Nomi P.O.V

I woke seeing my student asleep next to me. After the reveal is quite shocking I'm actually glad that the current ninja is Randy. But I'm still afraid, the sorcerer can come anytime to attack them, and the sorcerer knew their identity, they will be in trouble. Also for the fact that I'll can stay with him for only 4 years. A year has past so quickly. I look at Randy's face and kissed his cheek. Randy only twist his body, facing me.

Very funny, Randy. I said to myself.

Before I knew, he hugged me and saying some pretty weird stuff. But my guards went down when he said, I love you, Nomi. I was blushing like crazy. Randy's habit of talking in his sleep really is weird, but I'm a lot weirder than him. I can eat a whole jar of chocolate without getting sick.

"Randy, wake up. Time for some meditating."

"Nuu, 5 more minutes~" he said with a lustful tone and like a baby. How does that work?

"Randy, I'll tickle you if you won't get up." I said. I know that Randy doesn't like to be tickled. He woke up and groan. His hair is a mess. Cute.

"Fine. I'm gonna get ready. You too."

We dressed up and went downstairs. Tengu is watching TV alone.

"Tengu, where's Yuuki?" Randy asked.

"She went shopping for groceries. She won't be back until 5 pm." Tengu said.

I went to the kitchen with Randy and to my surprise, he fixed us breakfast pancakes. He even add some syrup on it with a berry on top.

"Here you go Nomi. Hopefully this will do for now."

We ate the breakfast. Its delicious. Randy sure know how to cook. The pancakes are fluffy and almost melt away in your mouth. We finished it and wash the dirty dishes in the sink. Then, we got out of the house and went into a deep forest nearby. Randy took out his ninja mask and transform into a ninja. I turned into the Nomicon.

"Okay, time for some meditation. You need to be more aware, alright?"

Randy agreed. Usually, he'll said many things but while we were meditating, he was quite like a mouse. Then, a few hours later, I asked him something.

"Ninja?"

"Hm?"

"You know that I can trust you, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, remember the time were you picked me up and said some things like do you trust me or not?"

"I was asking that. I was afraid that you'll choose another one while I was in the hospital. And then, I was being forgotten." Randy was crying.

I couldn't stand him crying. I hugged him until he calm down saying that even if a new ninja will be chosen, I will never forget about him, even though he'll forget about me. He calmed down.

"So, when are we starting our training session?" He asked. I stood up and said that the training starts now.

"We're gonna do some stealth. A ninja's friend is the shadow that can hide them. Its also the reason why most ninja outfits are black. I'll stand in the middle with my eyes closed with this fabric. Then, you need to try and attack me. Got that?" I explained.

He looks so eager. I stood in the middle and wearing the fabric that closed my eyes completely. He then uses the darkness around us and tried to attack me. Of course, I blocked his attacks. Until...

"Ouch! That's smarge...! And shanasty!"

I look at behind taking he blindfold off. I saw Randy, getting hit by the tree branches. I went to him laughing.

"What happen Randy?" I was still laughing.

"Its not funny. There was a squirrel and I dodge it but ended up hitting the tree. And there was sap on it. Its sticky!" He explains. I cleaned him up and bring him to the middle spot, telling him its his turn. Randy took the blindfold and ready to block. This is going to be interesting.

Randy P.O.V

I listen to the sound that Nomicon made, and managed to block some of his attacks. Until I was hit and fell on the ground. Nomi went up to me asking,

"You okay?"

"Yeah. We need a break. Can we?" I ask. We've trained for 3 hours straight. I was pretty tired. Nomi went up saying that we can. I rested on his shoulder. He likes it. I like it. We let the natures breeze flowing at us. But then,

"Ahh! A monster! Help!" A shouted can be heard miles a way. We went there and a stanked monster was there. But it looks a lot like... Theresa?
Me and Nomi looked at each other and fight the monster. We managed to d-stanked her. Theresa look at us saying that he saw Tengu with some other girls. Jealousy I suppose. Tengu came up and hugged her. He said that he loves her more than anything. The girls was only his fan girls. That explain it. They went home while me and Nomi went to our training.

Sorcerer P.O.V

Nomicon, it been 8 centuries now. I won't give up on trying to destroy you. Your family was weak enough and I destroyed them. It will be over soon once I got my hands on the current ninja. I still can't get to you when those morons can't do anything right. But one day, Nomicon. One day, I'll get you soon. I know that you can sense this pain. I will get you and destroy everyone you love, including the ninja. HAHAHAHAHA!!! *evil laughter*

Nomi P.O.V

Huh?! What is this feeling? My body is in so much pain. Is the sorcerer getting stronger? I hold my chest while huff in pain. Randy noticed my strange attitude.

"Nomi? What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?" He ask worryingly. I told him that I was fine. The ninjas before him usually told Nomicon to deal with it. But Randy is different. He carried me (not in bridal style) and put me on bed. He gave me some water and placed a wet towel on me.

"This should do for now. Your body is steaming hot. You must have a fever. Rest here. I'll get some more cold water for you." Randy said and went downstairs. He is super caring. I never thought that he'll take care of me. I hold my chest. Its not in pain, but my body is steaming. I think the reason he said that is to not making a confused sentence. A hot body? Girls will say that if they saw some pretty boys. I rested my head and closed my eyes, trying to relax. Then...

3 hours past. Its night time. My body is still weak. I may be a book, but in my human form I can feel it. I look around and saw Randy sleeping next to me. I saw a table with food that said Get well soon, Nomi card next to it. I look at Randy once more and thankful for his hospitality. This is the first time I feel loved for the last 8 centuries ago. If the sorcerer did managed to be free, I'll be ready to fight him instead of Randy. Ready as I'll ever be. I let Randy sleep next to me and for the whole night.

Yuuki P.O.V

I look at the boys with a heavy heart. One day, Nomi will leave Randy and erase his memories about being the ninja. I know that one day it will happen. But what they don't know, is that they will be together and live in a happy life. Mark my words, boys. You'll never be apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creator: well. That was tiring. Hope ya'll enjoyed this story so far. See ya'll soon!