The Big Fight

Creator: This is weird and bad.

Randy: I am so scared.

Nomi: Look at me first. Lets go watch TV.

Creator: Go ahead. For my fellow readers, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy P.O.V

I ran away from Howard Monster after getting hurt. My body is bleeding a lot. I can't really run fast. Yuuki came up and try to stop Howard from killing me. I tried to stop her but couldn't. I can't die now. I need to protect everyone I care about. Including Howard. I need to know how to d-stanked him. I think it has something to do with his things on him. I tried to slash it but nothing happen. I almost fail my job as a ninja until I realized something. I'm the one who made him pissed off. Should I... hurt myself? I mean, every time I hurt myself, he almost d-stanked himself. I think I should do it. I hid myself and took of my mask. Howard Monster found me. I was holding a sword like knife and was about ready to do it.

Yuuki P.O.V

 I knew exactly what he is trying to do. He wanted to hurt himself to save Howard. I don't mind saving people, but hurting yourself is the next level. Nomicon didn't even came to help out. It was disappointed of him. I didn't do anything but standing there until...

STAB!

Randy stab himself and fell down with a lot of blood. I ran to him and hold him to give him some healing spell. Howard meanwhile d-stanked himself and looked awfully hurt. I only looked at Randy bleeding so many blood. I managed to keep him alive, but he will be in a coma for a while. He's more fragile than a child!

"Hey, what happen to him?" Howard asks.

"He's bleeding a lot, thanks to you." I said.

"Is there anything i can do?"

"No, nothing. Just leave him alone for a while."

Nomi came and look at Randy with a shocking face.

"Is he okay?" He asked.

"He's fine. He won't be waking up for a while."

"I need to help him."

"Why do you even offer yourself to help him?" I asked angrily.

"Well maybe because I'm the one who cause this to him. Okay?!"

I was shocked. Nomi picked him up and bring him to a hospital. I only looked at him and just smirked.

"He will be fine, Nomi." I said softly.

Nomi P.O.V

I waited for Randy to wake up. Its been 5 months already. He hasn't wake up at all. Yuuki only pray for his health while I just sat there, wishing Randy was okay. I stayed in the hospital just to make sure that Randy is okay. I looked at him with a sad face. Who knew I will have these type of emotions to a boy. I do like him so what? I was about to go until I heard a soft voice calling my name.

Nomi...

I looked at him by surprise. I rushed to him and he's still hasn't wake up. I was about to thought it was just a dream until I push myself to Randy and kiss his forehead. Randy was smiling. Opening his eyes and giggled.

"You really do care about me, huh Nomi?"

I hugged him. I don't care what other people said. I was really worried.

"I was just about to think I will never see you again!"

"Nomi, calm down. I'm fine, right? So please stop worrying about me-humph?"

I kissed him without thinking. He didn't break the kiss. We continued for a while and break the kiss with a smile.

"I love you, Randy. Always."

"Me too, Nomi. Me too."

"We can't really let anyone know about this. Lets keep it a secret until graduation. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal." He said and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creator: Wow. There are still more story to go through. This is a bit short. Nah!

Randy: Howard didn't show much.

Nomi: He's not the main character in this story.

Creator: I'll put a stop here. See ya'll next time~!