Confession

Creator: I'm back!

Randy: I'm feeling weird.

Nomi: Me too.

Creator: You guys can rest a bit.

Both: Okay. Thanks.

Creator: Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy P.O.V

I was in my bedroom and getting ready for my ninja training. Then, the Nomicon glows, calling for me to shloop in there. I open the book in my ninja mode and shloop in there. There is a lot of kanji( Japanese words) and many traditional Japanese things in the old times for 800 years. Then, Nomicon came up and looked at me, questioning.

"What's wrong, ninja?" Nomicon asked.

"Nothing, Nomicon. I was feeling bad that's all."

"You were crying, were you?" 

How did he know? I wondered.

"I was because..." I couldn't say it.

"No need to mention. Let's continue our practice."

"Sure, I guess."

We practice for 4 hours straight. 

"Remember, ninja. To avoid an attack, you must avoid the attack."

"Got it!"

We fought and fought until I got tired. It was fun though. Until I realized something.

"Nomicon, where's Yuuki?" I ask.

"She couldn't come. Work, she said."

"Oh. Well, I gotta go. Bye Nomicon."

"We'll meet again, ninja."

I shloop out of the books and went to bed. But before I could sleep, I saw a pair of yellow, sharp eagle eyes staring at me. I was kinda scared. I took my courage and look outside. In a split second, the eyes were right in front of me. I fell down, scared. Don't know what to do. Then, Nomi came in with Yuuki and fought the guy. The guy turns to smoke and left the building.

"Are you okay, baby bro?" Yuuki asked.

"I'm fine. What was that?"

"Some sort of monster. Good thing it didn't kill you." Nomi replied.

A monster? I thought that it was a person.

"Why are you here, Nomi?" I asked.

"..."

"C' mon. Tell him the truth." Yuuki said and left both of us alone.

"I was here to uh..."

"???"

"To apologize. For the sudden kiss, I gave you."

That's why, huh?

"It's okay, though. I kinda enjoy a bit." I snickered.

He blushes a little until I realize what I just said.

"Wait! What I mean is well-hmmph?"

He kissed me, again. This time, I didn't move. I enjoyed kissing his lips again, not wanting to run away like before. We broke the kiss gently and breathed heavily. I was blushing like crazy!

"I'm sorry. I, I don't know why I did it." Nomi said with embarrassment. So cute!

I only looked at him. Then, I smiled.

"Well, I do have a crush on you since you first came to school," I said truthfully and with some blushes.

He blushes more than me. Then, he smiles and said,

"I...I like you too. I mean, not just yourself, but your kindness, your talent, its everything to me. You're kinda fragile but still strong even I have to admit it."

We hugged and kiss one last time before he left the room. I heard steps and the closing door. He left. I literally went to my bed and squealed myself on my pillow. I got kissed three times! This is the best thing that ever happens to me! I slept with happiness in my soul and went to my dreamland.

Nomi P.O.V

I kissed him three times now. I can't believe it. We confessed. I really need to protect him. But I need to teach the ninja as well. I think I can manage it. I went back to my nomicon form and rest myself in the book.

Nobody P.O.V

The monster that attacked Randy went to the sewer and found a very evil creature.

"I'll return soon, Nomicon. And everything will change. I'll rule the universe once I got my powers! *Evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creator: Wow. In just one day. But still kinda short.

Randy: See? Your getting used to it.

Nomi: Yeah.

Creator: I think I need a fight scene. Do you think I should?

Randy: Do what you want. We won't force you.

Nomi: I'll be back. I want a snack.

Randy: Wait up I'll cook for you.

Creator: Hope ya'll enjoy this weird story. Bye~!