A whole day alone 2

Creator: Thank you so much for reading my story. Shout out to Weredog420 for being a great friend and a great reader. I will try my best to update the story daily. Hope ya'll enjoy! P.S I'm quite tired rereading the story to continue it.
♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
Randy P.O.V

I woke up from the nap. I just can't believe we did that. I got up and start cleaning the mess. Nomi woke up as well and clean the bed. After the clean up we wash up and getting ready for our bruce training. We went to the deep forest again and started it with a fight.

"Nomicon, is it really necessary to fight none stop? Maybe if we can find his weakness, we can use it to defeat him." I said while dodging some of his attacks.

"Ninja, sometimes a shortcut is more dangerous then the long path. Even if we can use his weakness, it doesn't mean that we can defeat him that easily." He explained and attack my chest with his leg.

"Now you use English? Really, Nomicon? Now? I thought that I need to figure it out myself." I said with a baby face, trying to act like a baby.

"Do you want more riddles? I can give it to you even in Japanese language." He started to put my body on the ground, pining me so that I can't move. The more I struggle the more force he placed on me.

"Maybe. I can speak Japanese FWI." I tried to act cute to escape.

"Like what?" He ask not bothering my acting.

I smirked and place my hands on his face. He only pinned my shoulders so its an easy snipe.

"Watashi Nomi-San no sukidayo." I said. *it means I like you, Nomi fwi I learned Japanese at school lol*

His face was priceless. He looses his grip and I attacked him with my hands, pushing him away from me and took my sword placed it on his neck.

"I win, right?" I said with a smirk. He placed a smile that weird me out.

"Nope, I win." He took the blade of the sword with his fingers pulling it next to him until I tumble myself landing with my body on the ground while Nomicon placed his whole body on me. He weighs like a ton!

"Mindless flattery may help you escape, but you can't run away from a fight, Ninja. You will ended up in a war." He crossed his legs on me. I can't move at all.

I tried to escape for a full 10 minutes until I gave up. He got up from me and help me to stand up. My body hurts a lot. Nomicon gave me a bottle of water for me to chugged.

"Ninja, your biggest battle is near. I can't risked you in that dangerous place. I may loose you and I don't want that to happen. Also, you did a pretty good job on dodging and attacking. Keep it up." He said. I smile and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be careful, Nomicon. I promise."

He extended his arms and hugs me with passion. I hugged back. I broke the hug and check the time. It was 4:30 p.m. We've been training for 4 hours and thirty minutes. Surprised.

"Cmon. Let's go bac-" before I can even finish, a scream was heard. Its from Doug.

"AHHHHHHHH! Robots in the city!" How can he scream like that?