Chapter 37

Kaitlyn POV

Finally Harmony and Niyah got here. And they both hugged and said hey to Jacob then Niyah got all ghetto and nearly yelled but I told her to shut the hell up. She clearly forgot that he was famous and we were in a public area. She's stupid for that too.

Niyah: look I'm sorry because I'm just finding out that Jacob is related to Harmony like today and I see him today. Meanwhile last time when I saw him they were acting like they didn't know each other when clearly they did.

Jacob: sorry we kept it a secret. I just wanted to lay low scratch that she wanted to lay low.

Kaitlyn: Harmony why the fuck you didn't want people to know you was related to Jacob Latimore?

Harmony: cause I didn't. I don't know.

Chanel: you don't know why you didn't want to be known as Jacob Latimore's sister. You stupid.

Harmony: sorry.

Niyah: I know why.

Harmony: why?

Niyah: cause you were embarrassed by him.

Harmony: why would I be embarrassed.

Niyah: I don't know.

Kaitlyn: maybe because you didn't want to be looked at if he did something stupid.

Harmony: he dos stupid things.

Jacob: I don't do stupid things.

Harmony: really you don't.

Jacob: nah.

Harmony: alright.

Jacob: then name one time.

Harmony: when you burned your hand with the iron and you knew it was on, you couldn't open the door right entering a store..(GCO)

Jacob: first of all those are common and second of all I said name one.

Kaitlyn: how you burn yourself with an iron?

Jacob: I touched the back of it thinking it wouldn't burn me. No this is how it all went out. She was ironing one day and was like why am I here and shit then I said because cause I want to. She aid leave then i said no and then she said she was gonna burn me...(GCO)

Harmony: then I left the iron on the board and you decided to touch it.

Jacob: well I'm sorry I didn't realize it was gonna burn me. I forgot it was on and wasn't thinking right.

Kaitlyn: you stupid.

Jazzie: you really are. How do you not realize that the iron is on. You really don't think.

Chanel: again he stupid.

Kaitlyn: Chanel stop calling people stupid because you stupid too.

Chanel: Kaitlyn you wanna fight?

Kaitlyn: alright.

Chanel: nah you got it.

Kaitlyn: exactly.

Jacob: anyways what are Ya doing today?

Niyah: well we was suppose to go to the sign but something came up.

Jacob: like what?

Niyah: just stuff.

Kaitlyn: straight forward Princeton is a fucking cheater.

Jacob: damn what happened?

Kaitlyn: so yesterday night we came to me like if we can get back together and shit...(GCO)