Chapter 35

Recap:

Niyah POV

Harmony and I were walking and we were headed to the Hollywood sign. We was walking and talking and then I got a message from Roc. It was a video. It was hilarious.

Harmony: yo did you see the smack cams that Ray and Roc did to Elijah and Myles?

Niyah: oh you got it too?

Harmony: yeah.

We was laughing. Then we kept walking and walking until I saw a familiar face.

------------------------------------------------

Harmony: isn't that Princeton?

Niyah: yup and we is going to have a talk.

Harmony: it's worth it.

Niyah: look you got to say stuff to him and now it's my turn alright.

Harmony: alright then. But remember this is California not New York or the Bronx. You probably changed Chicago but you are not changing this place ight.

Niyah: whatever.

I begin walking towards Princeton and he's with some other chick. So I basically go and speak my mind but before I do that I decided to be nice. Harmony was following behind me and I believe she knows what I'm going to do.

Niyah: hey Prince.

Princeton: hey Niyah. What's up.

Niyah: nothing much. Just going to see the Hollywood sign with Harmony

Princeton: cool. We just came from there. Sorta.

Niyah: alright. So who's this?

Neaveh: the name is Neaveh.

Niyah: hi Neaveh. My name is Niyah. That is Harmony.

Neaveh: so that's her name.

Harmony: yeah hey Neaveh. Nice to see you again.

Neaveh: yeah.

Niyah: anyways Neaveh I would like to talk to Princeton real quick just for like a second.

Neaveh: alright fine with me.

Niyah: thank you so much.

Neaveh: yeah.

So I pulled him over real fast and started talking.

Niyah: what's up with the new chick? Scratch that what's up with the new bitch?

Princeton: excuse me?

Niyah: you heard me. What's up with the new bitch? What happened to Kaitlyn?

Princeton: really you wanna start this now. Why don't you ask your friend what happened. I called her because I heard that she came over my house and she says wanna break up for good and shit. Don't look at me. Then she gonna bring them two into my house ready to fight for no reason.

Niyah: because you was with some other bitch.

Princeton: just because I'm with some other bit..girl don't mean that I'm cheating.

Harmony: them two has a name.

Princeton: alright bitch number one and wannabe bitch number two.

Harmony: really you wanna play that game.

Niyah: wait who actually came to your house?

Harmony: me and Roc.

Princeton: yes and it's wasn't pleasant. So how about this you go tell your little friend Kaitlyn to stop acting the victim because she's not very good at it.