Chapter 26

12:36 pm at the hotel

Jazzie POV

So I just woke up and I don't know how that's possible since I didn't go to sleep until like 4 am but it is. I was the first and Niyah and Chanel were still asleep. So I ordered room service. I couldn't order for them cause I didn't know what they wanted and I don't feel like having an argument over food cause that's real stupid. I'm getting myself egg, cheese and bacon with a glass of orange juice. It was delicious. Then when I finally finished Chanel woke up.

Chanel: why it smell like bacon?

Jazzie: cause I had breakfast.

Chanel: and you didn't order me something?

Jazzie: I don't know what you want. Cause I bet you that if I order something and you're not in the mood of eating it then you'll get angry.

Chanel: I won't get angry. I'll probably be pissed but not angry.

Jazzie: yeah whatever. Well the phone is right there.

Chanel: no, I thought it was right up my ass.

Jazzie: shut up.

Chanel: that's what you get for not ordering something for me.

Jazzie: I just explained it and I'm not doing it again.

Chanel: whatever.

__________________________

Roc POV

I woke up but everything was blurry. I didn't even feel like getting up yet. But also I wasn't tired. So I was just there laying on my bed using my phone. The tv was on but I could find the remote. I didn't want to watch this Dora stuff. I was so lazy just to get up. It wasn't under my pillow or next to me. I finally found it on the floor like five thousand feet away. I'm so close just to get it but I'm lazy. So I did what any lazy ass person like me would do. I used my pillow that was next to me. I had to pull it a little bit closer to me and I achieved my goal. I was trying to hangs the channel but it didn't work. The battery was dead. All that work for nothing. I hear laughing right behind my door and I could recognize it.

Roc Royal: Kaityln!

Kaityln: (laughs) you are lazy and a sad person.

Roc Royal: you made me do all that work for nothing.

Kaityln: yeah basically.

Roc Royal: I want to kill right now.

Kaityln: oh well.

Roc Royal: and how the hell you woke up before me. First of all what time is it?

Kaityln: it's 12:55.

Roc Royal: are you serious?

Kaityln: yup.

Roc Royal: how the hell you woke before me?

Kaityln: I slept like during the plane ride and car ride, you carried me into and out the hotel and also into your house.

Roc Royal: you had a fun ride then.

Kaityln: yeah.

Roc Royal: you is light but at the same time heavy.

Kaityln: that's because you was tired.

Roc Royal: I know that. Hold up did you change my channel?

Kaityln: yes I did.

Roc Royal: are you forreal.

Kaityln: yup.

Roc Royal: you messed with the wrong person.

Kaityln: yeah whatever.