The meeting and rudeness

Princeton POV

So I was shopping and I did find a big bear that said sorry which was surprising. I also brought a small bear with flowers and a ring for Kaityln. The big sorry bear was for Harmony. I don't know what else to get for her that was different and that could fit her. This was harder and difficult. The next thing I was gonna do was buy a bear and a basketball. I was so stressed out and confused. I'm about to rip my hair off.

???: hey Princeton.

Princeton: what in the... Nevaeh!

Nevaeh: yup.

Princeton: long time no see.

Nevaeh: I usually hate it when people say that.

Princeton: but you still do?

Nevaeh: yup.

Princeton: alright anyways how's life?

Nevaeh: life is great. So I hear you got a new girlfriend is it true?

Princeton: yeah actually it is but we're on a break.

Nevaeh: why what happened?

Princeton: it's a long story.

Nevaeh: long story short.

Princeton: I told off her friends really low.

Nevaeh: oh. Well I could see cause it's the loyal thing to do.

Princeton: but what about the loyalty to me?

Nevaeh: don't you guys say bros before hoes? The same is with us except we're girls and I forgot the saying cause I never use the saying.

Princeton: you don't use a lot of sayings.

Nevaeh: I know I find that quite ironic and weird but whatever.

Princeton: damn the stupid saying.

Nevaeh: yeah. But anyways what brings you here?

Princeton: first time I heard that come from you.

Nevaeh: whatever but seriously why are you here?

Princeton: cause we sorta finished our tour so we decided to come here and hang with some friends.

Nevaeh: don't you guys have friends in other places besides New York like Los Angeles which is your actual home.

Princeton: yeah but I'm there like everyday.

Nevaeh: but what about the family.

Princeton: well they came for my birthday.

Nevaeh: but that was like four days ago.

Princeton: yeah but they was still here.

Nevaeh: whatever. Cause I know that if it was me I would be crying.

Princeton: why are you lying cause I remember when we was dating that you complained about your brother and mom all the time.

Nevaeh: you know the story. She was my stepmom and stepbrother and my dad was barely there so it was like her and him taking control.

Princeton: you're acting like they were abusing you.

Nevaeh: I bet you they would've if you never came to pick me up to hangout.

Princeton: alright.

Nevaeh: I'm sure they would cause they hated me. But yet acted all sweet whenever there was company or my dad was there. But in front of her friends she kept treating me like dirt as if I was her maid.