Chapter 32

Harmony POV

I went downstairs to explain what was wrong with Kaitlyn.

Harmony: hey Roc.

Roc Royal: so what's up with her?

Harmony: Princeton has a girlfriend.

Roc Royal: what do you mean has a girlfriend.

Harmony: I mean that when she went to Princeton's house to go and get together with him, she met up with some girl at his house.

Roc Royal: are you serious?

Harmony: no I'm just making this up. (Sarcasm)

Roc Royal: quit with the sarcasm. But didn't she say that she met up with him last night to get back together.

Harmony: yeah she did. That... (GCO)

Roc Royal: language.

Harmony: really you really want to speak about language now, knowing that that son of a bitch just broke your sister's heart.

Roc Royal: yeah forget the stupid language. And nice word choice. Now let's go so we can kick that son of a bitch.

Harmony: finally. But shouldn't we tell Kaitlyn where we are going?

Roc Royal: nah cause I'm pretty sure that she's gonna cry for like ever and she'll never know that we were gone.

Harmony: true that. Let's go.

We took Roc's car and we sped off to Princeton's house.

Princeton POV

So I was walking towards my house and I saw a car that looked very familiar. I looked to check who was in the car and I saw Kaitlyn's face. She looked sad and before I could run towards that car she sped off. So I decided that I was gonna call her when I get home cause I forgot my phone. When I got home I saw that Neaveh was awake. She was watching tv. After a few seconds she noticed that I walked in and put a smile on her face.

Neaveh: hey Prince.

Princeton: hey Neaveh. How was the morning?

Neaveh: it was great.

Princeton: you called your parents?

Neaveh: yeah. My mom was freaking out but I told her that I slept over because we fell asleep while watching a movie. She was relieved and stuff. But I still think that when I get home I'm gonna get yelled at, then talked to, and then it's all over.

Princeton: and how long does that usually last?

Neaveh: like a good thirty minutes sometimes. If I'm lucky fifteen. But then so stiles she'll bring it up again and again for like three days.

Princeton: wow. That's wow. That's a lot to carry.

Neaveh: yeah but I get used to it. I mean the first time I say I'm sorry and whatever then the other times she brings it up I just tune out her voice it'd pretty easy.

Princeton: yeah if you get distracted easily.

Neaveh: well you're smart so you don't get distracted easily. I don't think that I ever met a smart person that got distracted easy.

Princeton: oh I have. Trust me she can get distracted like that. (Snaps) especially if you give a really long speech she won't pay attention.

Neaveh: wow. But I mean is she smart smart or average smart.

Princeton: average.

Neaveh: that's why.

Princeton: yeah. Anyways I'm gonna take a shower.