[19]

Drawing on the side of Sasuke and Shiori was made by me~~

What was that? I looked over to source of the explosion, which was at Lord Hokage's spot. Lord Hokage was then taken hostage and surrounded by a barrier.

"Stop it Gaara!"Temari shouted.

"I must kill him,"

"There's no point in continuing this fight!"

"That's right!"Kankuro added. "Don't forget our mission!" 

What mission?

"Out of my way..."

"Operation is already underway.." A sand ninja announced to the three. Genma stepped in front of Sasuke.

"What is going on?! Tell me!"Sasuke demanded.

"Those traitors.."I muttered under my breath. "They were the ones who planned this attack. I thought we had a treaty.." I glanced over my shoulder, staring at the people who were all asleep. "Damn.."

"Go!"the sand shinobi ordered the sand siblings.

"Is the host of this party, Orochimaru?"Genma asked.

"Don't know, don't care,"

"Sasuke, I'm sorry but the Chunin exams end here for you. Sasuke, you already achieved Chunin level. You're a leaf shinobi. Put your training into good use,"Genma said.

"So I'm suppose to take down Gaara?"

"Just be careful. It's the real thing now, not a match."

"...Yeah,"he said before taking off. 

I have to find Naruto and Sakura!

Third P.O.V

As soon as the barrier closed, Orochimaru faced the Third Hokage along with someone in a robe and anbu mask. "Well well, we had intended to capture Sasuke while Gaara was causing trouble but I suppose not everything goes as planned."he said as he held a kunai to Hiruzen's neck.

"I see..so that was the plan..The Leaf Village and Sasuke were your targets.."

"Ha!"Orochimaru scoffed. "Do you really think that the Leaf Village is so important? Now, if Gaara returns, I'd be able to show you something very interesting but anyway, your stubbornness and incompetence allowed me to out maneuver you. I defeated you. I was able to sneak in some of my spies.." The anbu beside him took off their mask and pulled down their hood.

"It's..it's you.. That girl from the preliminaries who dropped out, Suguha.. You work for Orochimaru?"

"....You see me beside him, don't you? Don't ask stupid questions.."she replied, looking pained.

"I knew that this day would one day arrive,"Hiruzen said. "However you aren't going to defeat me that easily.."

"I told you didn't I? You should of picked the Fifth Hokage because, Third Hokage, right here and right now, you're going to die.." That moment, a kunai was thrown at Orochimaru, knocking his own kunai out of his hand, allowing the Third Hokage to be free. "Why you!"

"I won't let you destroy this place!"Suguha declared. "You've done enough wrong and I won't be part of this.!" She pulled down her sleeve, revealing a senbon wrist launcher and shooting them at him. He took out another kunai blocking each one. "Lord Third, stay behind me. I won't let him lay a hand on you,"

"You've been corrupted by this village's beliefs.."Orochimaru sighed. She sent him a glare and her hand glowed blue. "You're going to fight me with medical ninjutsu?" She charged at him and tried striking him but he easily dodged each attempt, kneeing her in the stomach and pulling her up by her hair. "You fool, you still have much to learn before you can ever challenge me!"