[7]

I haven't updated so here's the new chapter! Enjoy..

"Ugggghhh." I groaned as me and my team waited for my Dad on a bridge. I leaned up against it and folded my arms across my chest. 

Dad then appeared out of nowhere, smiling. "Hey guys! Good morning. Sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." He greeted happily causing me to sweat drop. 

Haha. Path of life my butt. 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"Sakura and Naruto shouted.

 "I'm ready for our next ninja mission. No more of this dumb beginner stuff! I want the chance to prove myself! I'm talking a real mission where I can show what I'm made of!! I'm burning up!! See?!" Naruto continued. 

"Uh..right but I get it. Now take it easy will you?" 

Naruto then sent a glare at Sasuke.

"BELIEVE IT!"he suddenly exclaimed. I bonked him on the back of the head. "Owww Shiori..that really hurt!"

"What's with all the glaring. That won't help you at all!"

~~~~~~~~~~

During so much stupid missions we went on, Naruto tried to out show Sasuke which resulted with him getting a purple eye, getting saved from almost drowning, getting dragged by a huge dog, and getting blown up. 

"Look at you, you're hopeless."Sakura commented as we helped carry him. I stood on one side of him while Sakura stood on the other. 

"You're one big problem."Sasuke smirked. 

Uh-oh, here we go...Again. This is getting old.. 

"SASUKE.."Naruto growled. I immediately got in between of the two. We didn't have time for any pointless fights. "Hey-"

"Naruto..I care about you and all but this is the last time I'm telling you...QUIT IT or else!"I ordered, facing him.  Naruto scowled at Sasuke, furrowing his eyebrows. "Naruto! Seriously! This is getting stupid!"

"Our team work is all messed up because of you, Sasuke! You think you're better than everyone else?!"Naruto accused.

"Not everyone, just you." This isn't good..Please. "Face it, I'm better than you are. It's a fact, unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong." I growled with my fist clenched and crashed it on top of his head. "Hey! What was that for?!" 

"You two are so immature. Can't you spend a day without driving me freaking crazy?! Can't you get along?"

"..NO!"

"Huh." I deadpanned.  

Why are boys so stupid? 

"Let's call it a day."Dad piped in. "You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. I have to file my report on the mission."

"Whatever, I'm out of here."Sasuke said.

"Wait, Sasuke! I'll go with you!"Sakura called out. I rolled my eyes. She doesn't give up..does she? "Let's do something more personal. I mean to improve our teamwork and all."

"I swear, you're just as bad as Naruto." Damn. She was just rejected. "Instead of flirting, why don't you practice your jutsu and make the team stronger? Let's face it, you're actually worse than Naruto." I couldn't help but giggle. No offense to Naruto but if you're called worse..That's pretty bad