[25]

This chapter is going to be the last happy chapter (probably) basically because this book is reaching the final chapters before I post the second book. Drama about to happen in the next chapter~

We finally returned to the village to have Tsunade inaugurated into the Hokage position. I immediately ran to the infirmary and into Sasuke's room. Sakura sat right by side, watching him sadly. "Sakura!" My voice caught her attention so she turned to me and smiled. I then walked over to Sasuke and I reached for one of his hands. "Don't worry, I brought someone to heal you and my Dad."

"May I come in?" Tsunade asked as she entered with Shizune and Tadashi following. Sakura stood up and asked,

"Who are you?"

"Sakura!" Naruto exclaimed as he rushed into the room. "You'll never believe it! She's going to make everything okay again!" Naruto laughed and Tsunade walked her way to Sasuke. "Don't worry, Sasuke's going to be alright now."

"You must be the one Guy sensei told me about," Sakura smiled weakly, turning to her. "Oh please, if you can save Sasuke.." Tsunade smiled in response.

"Well, I'll see what I can do." She placed her hand over his head and it began to glow. I watched nervously, gently squeezing Sasuke's hand. Please work.. After a few moments, he began to twitch and groaned. He slowly opened up his eyes and sat up. He seemed a little dazed but still recognized me since his eyes lingered on me. I felt my eyes fill with tears and I smiled.

"Oh, Sasuke.."Sakura said, holding her hand over her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Sasuke, you're okay.. Thank goodness.." I said in a hushed tone. I gently wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder. "Thank goodness.."I repeated. "I was so worried but you're okay now.. I'm so glad.."

"Shiori,"Naruto interrupted. "We still need to see Kakashi-sensei." I wiped my tears and released my hold on Sasuke.

"I know... Let's go." Sasuke stared as I made my way to the door. No words came out of his mouth but he looked as he wanted to say something. "I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" We then followed Tsunade into the hallway and found the room Dad was staying in. I opened the door and we all filed in. Guy sensei stood from behind a curtain, breathing nervously. Lady Tsunade then made her way over to Dad and used her medical ninjutsu again. After a few instances, Dad opened his visible eye, sitting up slowly.

"Papa!" I rushed over, latching my arms around his stomach and burrying my face into his shirt. "I'm so happy that you're okay!" Tsunade heaved out a sigh.

"Disgraceful. To be taken completely out of the game by two low life punks like that. I thought you were suppose to be the best." Dad lowered his eyes.

"Sorry...To disappoint you.."

"Hey, Papa tried his best against them. He's not from the Uchiha clan so he can't use his Sharingan as well as an Uchiha can. Besides, Itachi is really skilled at using his." I defended. I looked up at my father. "I don't think you're disgraceful! That's what counts, right?" Dad chuckled and pat my head.

"Thank you, Shiori. That really helped me a lot." He beamed. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, since Mom isn't here, I have to be your moral support." I said. Dad nodded, continuing to ruffle my hair.

"Okay!"Naruto said, throwing his arms into the air. "That's Kakashi sensei! Now just one more and you're all done!"

"Rock Lee! He's right next door!"Guy shouted, pointing to the direction Lee was in. He then ran out of the room and I sighed. He needs to calm down. We're in a hospital for crying out loud. "LEE!" He shouted again once he spotted him. "Look who's here to see you! It's Lady Tsunade!" Tsunade stared at Lee with a serious face.