[8]

Its already the Chunin Exams.. :D

"First, you candidates from the village hidden in the sound..knock it off! Who told you that you could fight?! You want to be failed before we've even begin? I wouldn't want another problem since you already have over the limit of team members!"Ibiki scolded.

"Sorry, its our first time. Guess we're a little jumpy, sir."

"..Hmph..I'll say this once so listen up. There will be no combat between the candidates, no attacking each other without the permission of your proctor and then even the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?" He said.

Oohh..Scary.

"No fatal force? That's no fun."The sound guy commented to his teammates.

"Now, if we're ready, we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exam. Hand over your paperwork, in return you'll each be given a number. This number determines where you sit. We'll start the written test once you're all seated." Naruto started to freak out at the mention of 'written test'. I pat him on the back as we were all seated. I was on one side of Hinata while Naruto was on the other. She shyly said hi to us. Naruto, who was too oblivious to his surroundings, didn't even notice her there until she spoke up.

"Where'd you come from? I didn't see you." She blushed deeply. I always knew she had a secret crush on Naruto. Actually not that secret since ANYONE can tell since she can't even look him in the eyes and blushes around him.

"I-I wanted to say..Good luck and everything."she smiled. Aww she's so cute.

"Everyone, eyes front."Ibiki said. "There are a few rules you need to be aware of and I won't answer any questions. Pay attention the first time around." What? No questions? "Alright, rule #1 is this..the written part of the exam is conducted with a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be used to..you all begin the test with the perfect score of 10 points. One point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So if you miss three, your final score will be 7. Rule #2, teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all members." WHAAAA..

"WHAAAT?!" Sakura exclaimed. "Wait a second! You're saying we all get scored as a team?!"

Uh..Duh. He just said that.

"Silence! I have my reasons so shut up and listen." He just shut up Sakura. I think I like him a little bit more. "Rule #3, the sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch for any signs of cheating and for any incident they see, they will subtract two points from the culprit's score. Be warned, their eyes are extremely sharp and if they catch you five times, you will be dismissed before tests are even scored. Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesn't deserve to be here. If you want to be considered shinobi then show us what exceptional shinobi you can be." I got this! I don't screw around during my free time. I train and study for hours but still I'm sort of worried over the rest especially Naruto. "One more thing...if any candidate shall get a zero and fail the test, then the entire team fails..."

"..............Are you serious?! "I freaked out and stood up from my chair. "That's major-" I was cut off when someone threw something at the back of my head. "What the-" Sasuke.. He motioned for me to sit down and mouthed out the words SHUT UP. I glared at him but realized everyone was staring at me..in the very, very, very silent room. I felt my face burn up. "S-sorry."

"The final question.." Ibiki continued. "..Won't be given out until 15 minutes before the end of the testing period. You'll have one hour total. Begin!" Everyone began furiously writing.