[21]

<picture is Suguha who by the way is about 10 years old while the rest of Konoha genin are like 13>

"Good morning!"I greeted walking into a hospital room. The young red head from before laid in bed, covered in bandages. She gave me a small smile. "How are you feeling today?" I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Okay," Suguha had tried to protect The Third and stop Orochimaru. She was heavily injured but seemed to be recovering quickly.

"Hey," I pat her head. "Cheer up. A little kid like you has a lot of bravery. I'm kinda jealous. I could never be as brave as you." She flushed and shook her head.

"I'm not a little kid..."she murmured. "..but thank you. You're very nice."

"...Has anyone tried to interrogate you?" She nodded. "Did they ask you if you knew where Orochimaru's lair is?"

"I can't tell them."she stated with her expression hardening. I narrowed my eyes at her. Does she mean she still has a sense of loyalty? "I want to but can't."

"Why's that?"I asked. She sighed and lifted up the side of her shirt. There was a strange mark. "Is that like a curse mark?"

"Yes,"she answered pulling down her shirt. "If I try to even speak about its location or other information about him, my memories blurs and I can't speak. At first they thought I was trying to hide it but then I showed it. The only way to get rid of it is if the caster removes it or dies.." I bit my lip.

"So if Orochimaru dies, Sasuke won't have to worry about it?" She quickly nodded. I clenched my hands into fists. There's another way to get rid of it. "Thank you! I have to go now but I'll visit whenever I can!"

"O-okay!" I slid out the door but stopped.

"By the way, who are you staying with?"

"Someone from the ANBU."

"Good luck with that!"

"Wait Shiori-san! I need to give you something!" I stepped back in slowly. She took out a small container. "It's a mild poison that lasts a few minutes. Use it for situations you might get into. It'll help you. It's thanks for your kindness."

"Thank you." I bowed and I walked out of the hospital and Naruto suddenly popped out.

"Shiori!" I freaked out and smacked him. "Oww! Why did you hit me? I didn't do anything yet!" he whined as he rubbed his cheek.

"Sorry but you scared me!"I apologized flushing. I gently pat his cheek. "It's not like you're bruised. What did you want anyway?"

"Pervy Sage is gonna travel!" he answered. I then noticed the bag on his back.

He's going too? Why didn't he tell me unless he was barely told..

"So?" I crossed my arms.

"He offered to take me and wants you to go too." he continued.

"Why?"

"He said. 'It would be great time bonding time between a teacher and his students.'" I rolled my eyes. Wow. "He said he had to find a woman."

"A woman for his so-called research?" He shook his head.

"No. He said she's a very talented woman who maybe could teach you a few things. He also said he's going to teach me a jutsu that would make Chidori look like child's play! Kakashi sensei said it was okay if you went. Please go! It's going to be less boring if you went! Pleeeeaaaasssee!"