[12]

"Alright fool, had enough?"Zaku inquired, smugly. Suddenly bugs swarmed out of Shino's body.  "What?! How.." The bugs moved towards Zaku and surrounded him.

"These are rare parasetic beetles that attack their prey, eating its chakra. An army of this size will suck you up dry in less than a minute." Shino explained.  "Your only intelligent option is to forfeit the match. You can't fight two opponents at once. If you use your good arm against me, my friends will swarm you from behind." Man, Shino is creepy. "If you use your good arm to keep them at bay, then you'll have me on your blind side. Either way, your defeat will be certain."

Zaku opened his palm, clearly angered and shot ot of them on each side. He even shot his broken arm out. He was about to attack but he seemed like his holes couldn't shoot out wind. Shino then struck Zaku, knocking him out. Hayate bent down next to Zaku to check out his arms, which was covered all in holes.

"The winner of this match is Shino Aburame."

That match was quick. Zaku got what he deserved after all he did to us in the Forest of Death. Now the Sound genin team only have Dosu and Kin.

"Man, that Shino is good!"Naruto said. "I can't wait to get a shot at him!"

"I don't think you would unless you want a million little bugs inside of you."I replied. Hayate then went on to announce that we were moving on to the next match and Dad suddenly appeared next to me. 

"Hi." He greeted.

"Dad, how's Sasuke?"

"He's fine. He's sleeping soundly." 

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. I tugged on Dad's sleeve. "Dad! Guess what? Right after you left, it was my turn and I won." I beamed giving him a thumbs up.

He gave me a closed eye smile, patting my  head. "Good for you. I knew you could do it. I wish I could of seen it. Oh, The next match is starting." It was Kankuro vs one of Kabuto's team mates.

"I'm not like Yoroi." The guy said. "I don't get careless. A piece of advice, once you go into my jutsu, give up..quick. If you do, I promise to make it short and painless."

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing." Kankuro took off the thing on his back. "Though I can't promise it'll be painless." Hayate then began the match. "Let me do you a favor and end this match quick." The other guy charged at him and started wrapping around him. 

He can do that with his chakra?

"The more you struggle, the more I tighten. I could break your neck right now if I wanted to and I will unless you give up."

"You wanna bet?"

"You want to die?"

"You fool, you're the one who's going to die here." Kankuro's neck snapped, startling me but it was actually a puppet since his face crumbled off.

The puppet wrapped around the other guy. Kankuro was inside the bandages that were on his back and he was manipulating the puppet. So this guy is a puppet master. I grimaced when I heard the other guy's bones cracking. The match was declared over with Kankuro as the winner since the other dude forfeited. That match was actually good since I got to see a puppet master for the first time up close.

"This contest is full of weirdos." Naruto commented.

"You're the one to talk." Dad retorted.

"Dad, don't be mean." I said while Sakura giggled. "Sakura, you shouldn't be laughing..look up."