[24]

*HERES THE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY, VOTE AND COMMENT! I APPRECIATE IT

Note: Tadashi calls Shizune 'Shizune-nee" or "Shizune-neechan" which means big sister but they are not related in any way. He is just very fond of her and sees her as family

"This place is totally wrecked,"I said as we arrived to the spot where Tsunade and Orochimaru first exchanged words. The walls were crumbling apart as well as the ground. Is this how strong she is at full strength or was she holding back?  We all glanced around and examined the area.

"Well, well. Something put Tsunade in a bad mood,"Jiraiya commented. "She's got a foul temper." As he said that, Shizune's stared down sadly and concerned.  Shizune then spotted the green jacket Tsunade always wore and walked towards it.

"Which way?"Shizune asked the pig TonTon as she began to sniff the clothing. She oinked and took off so we followed her. I hope we get to where they are in time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throwing a smoke bomb, we arrived  to the open field  with our backs to Tsunade. "Orochimaru, long time indeed."Jiraiya said. "I can't say time has improved your looks, old friend." Orochimaru chuckled at Jiraiya's greeting.

"H-Hey, Kabuto!"Naruto exclaimed, pointing a finger towards him in shock. My eyes widened when I realized he was there. His headband, it's from the sound village. He's with Orochimaru? ! Why that..that.. I sent a glare towards him and  I clenched my fists.

"You traitor!"I shouted at him. "This entire time you were with this monster, weren't you?!" I motioned my head to Orochimaru.  "Acting as a friend was all an act! No wonder I saw you whispering to Suguha!"

"What are you talking about, Shiori?"Naruto asked confused.  Before I could respond, Tsunade headed towards Kabuto and started attacking him. We watched as the two sparred.

"Lady Tsunade!"Tadashi cried. Kabuto cut his own hand with a kunai and some of the blood fell onto Tsunade. She slowly backed away from him, trembling in horror.

"I knew I couldn't take on two of the legendary Sanin at the same time,"Kabuto smirked. "But now at least-" He threw a punch towards her face, sending her flying back and crashing her onto Shizune.

"What's going on? Why is Kabuto fighting Granny Tsunade and why did you say those things?"Naruto asked.

"Idiot, haven't you noticed? Look at his headband. That means he serves Orochimaru!"I answered.

"That's right, I'm a spy. The only reason I joined the exams and helped you was to gather information about all of you. That was my mission and indeed I learned a very important thing about you, Naruto. You lack any ninja ability. You're not a bit like Sasuke." Anger fueled up in me. Screw him. I glanced over at Naruto out of the corner of my eye, noticing him glaring with his clenched hands trembling.

"My lady.."Shizune trailed off as she and Tadashi knelt down beside Tsunade and covered her with her jacket. From inside her kimono, Shizune pulled out a cloth and began to wipe the blood off her face. Tadashi bit his lip with a sad expression before hugging her from the side. "You don't have to do anything by yourself. You have us you know."Shizune said in a soft voice and wryly smiled.

"She's right,"Tadashi spoke up. "I swore to support you for the rest of my life so I will, now and always. We'll always be here to help so please.."I furrowed eyebrows when I heard his voice breaking. "Don't put yourself through so much! Please.."

"Glare at me all you want,"Kabuto said to Naruto. "You are still pint sized genin. I admit the demon inside of you had me worried for a time but surrounded by three legendary Sanin, I see how insignificant you are. Next to them , you are a mere child sitting at the grownup's table. Stay out of it!" He went silent before giving us a evil smile. "...Or die."