[11]

Yay!! New chapter!!! I've always thought about writing this story but I never had the time. I already have sequel planned out so when this book is over, look for it please!

this might be the most recent update for a while since I will have no where to publish my other chapters but don't worry, I'll figure it out and try to publish so please enjoy this chapter and comment and also vote if you liked it.

I'm not good with fight scenes so yeah.. Bear with the terrible fights lol

"What are they?"Sakura asked as they circled around us.

"Clones from the look of it." Kabuto answered. "And a whole lot of them."

"Heh heh heh, like cornered rats." One of them snickered.

"Cornered rats are we?!" Naruto jumped up and punched one but his fist went right through the body. The clone's body had become all mushy and the spot where Naruto punched through, regenerated a separate upper body.. 

What kind of clones are those?! 

Sasuke then activated his Sharingan and as a clone went after Naruto, Sasuke quickly cut off its arm with his shuriken. 

Then one of the clones was going after Naruto but Sasuke cut off its arm with shuriken. Turning over slowly, they shot their kunai at Sasuke and for some reason, he stood frozen, unable to move. 

"Sasuke!" I rushed to go block the attack with my kunai. 

Kabuto  suddenly pushed us to the ground, shielding us with his body. "Shiori! Sasuke!" He called out and his arm was then slashed by the kunai.

I looked up at him, catching my breath. "..Kabuto-san! Are you okay?.." 

Without answering, he pulled off of us. I stared down at Sasuke, my eyes widening when I saw the curse mark slowly beginning to spread. 

Is that the reason he couldn't move but why is it glowing? 

 "Sasuke, what's how do you feel?" I asked as I helped him sit back up. 

The clones chanted to us, "Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll. Surrender your scroll." 

" The fact that Kabuto is wounded means these are real shadow clones but they're suppose to vanish once you land a blow on them!" Naruto said. "So what the heck are we dealing with? Some kind of genjutsu?!" The clones staggered as they got closer to us so Naruto held up a kunai. "Come and get it!" 

"It's no use!"Sasuke shouted. "Save it! You'll only be fighting illusions! It's genjutsu alright." 

"Illusions?' Sakura repeated confused. "But how? That gash on Kabuto's arm is real enough!"

Kabuto spoke up. "That's true but still, Sasuke's right. Could be that the real enemy is in hiding somewhere in the woods near by, launching attacks from behind a smoke screen of illusions and coordinating their moves with them so we're fooled into thinking that these genjusu shinobi are the ones attacking us."

"Well where ever they are, what are we going to do?! Just stand here?!  Let's go find these clones and take care of them." Naruto shouted. 

"Hold on, Naruto. They'll like nothing better than searching blindly through the forest while they sit back and take us out; one by one. We'll be making their job easy for them. I know this kind of attack, the kind they use when they're weak at taijutsu; close hand to hand combat according to my data. We have no choice. All we can do is hold our ground and fend off their attacks."