[4]

"Now quick, Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight! I taught you teamwork, now it's time to use it!"Dad directed. He uncovered his eye. "I'm ready!"

"Well, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action. This is an honor."Zabuza said amused.

"Everybody keeps saying Sharingan, Sharigan. Will someone please tell me what it is?"Naruto asked all confused.

"Sharigan.."Sasuke began. "A rare power. It resides in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu or Dojutsu can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu and reflect back the attack. The Sharigan is a special, rare form of Dojutsu. However there is more to the Sharigan than that, a lot more. "

"You got it right boy but you've only scratched the surface. The Sharingan can analyze an opponents technique and then copy it to the smallest detail." The forest slowly filled up with mist. "You were called you the man who copied over 1,ooo jutsu. Kakashi: the copy ninja. Enough talking. I need to exterminate the old man. Now.." We formed a circle around Old Man Tazuna and armed ourselves. "So I'll have to eliminate you first, Kakashi. So be it."Zabuza added before quickly moving his body to stand on the water. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" He vanished behind the mist and Dad stepped in front.

"He'll come after me first."

"But who is he?"Sakura asked.

"Zabuza Mamoichi, the ex-leader of the Hidden Mist Assassination unit. He's a master at the silent killing technique. As the name suggests, it happens in an instant with out any sound or warning of any kind. The Sharingan cannot fully neutralize it so don't lower your guard. Well, if we fail, we only loose our lives." I sweat dropped at the last part. He said that too lightly. The mist started to get thicker. Soon we weren't able to see Dad well.

"Sensei!"

"We can't see a thing! This makes everything harder!"I cried.

"Shiori, shut it."Sasuke muttered.

"Stop acting like you're not scared! This is a first for us all!"

"6 points.."Zabuza's voice echoed in the mist. "Liver, spine, lungs, arteries, kidneys, heart. Now which will be my kill point?" Damn..the air is thick for an intense thirst for blood. I looked over and saw Sasuke sweating in fear.

He's actually pretty terrified..

"Sasuke, calm down."Dad said. "I'll protect you with my life..All of you! I will not allow my comrades to die. Trust me."he promised.

"I wouldn't be so sure." In a flash, Zabuza was in between us. Shit! "It's over!" Dad blocked Zabuza's incoming attack before it reached us. The thing is, that wasn't even the real Zabuza since Dad stabbed him and instead of blood pouring out, water did. The real Zabuza appeared behind him.

"Look out!"

"Die!" Zabuza swung his blade. He cut Dad in half but that just was a water clone. Dad moved behind him and held a kunai to his throat.

"Don't move. Now it's over. You're finished." he stated and Zabuza chuckled.

"Finished?"he sneered. "You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a vast imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copy cat ninja like you. You are full of surprises though. You already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in my mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try.." This time, he went behind Dad. "But I'm not that easy to fool!"

"Hey! That one's a clone too!" Zabuza swung again but Dad dodged. He then kicked him in the air and picked up his sword. Dad landed in the water and popped out quickly.