14: Caught Red Handed

"So, what is this about talking to Raine again?"

I gulp as I am now trapped in Hoseok's arms, with a tight grip at that. He didn't even bother losing grip, which made matters worse.

"I-"

The look on his face was super scary. It was what kept me from speaking. His eyes that are usually sparkling and full of joy were dull and serious, a shadow smearing across his face. "You what?"

I cleared my throat, finally gaining the nerve to speak. "I-i meant in a rhetorical way... L-like in my prayers..."

Hoseok scoffed and thankfully released my arm, which now had a slight mark on it. "You shouldn't be thinking of him at all, but I'll let it slide."

I sighed in relief as I know walked behind him. That was way too close for my liking. If he pressed on, I would've probably broke.

Standing at the entrance of the place were the six of them, appearing to be equally croaned between annoyed, pissed and worried.

Taehyung was the first to notice me and ran over. Grabbing my face, he leaned his face close, noses touching as he stared into my eyes. "Don't you dare run away from us like that again, got it? You had us worried."

Before I could respond, he was pulled away by a serious looking Jimin. "Don't touch her like that yet unless she wants to be." Jealousy iced his tone. "Besides, if anything she would choose me." He claimed in a smooth, deep tone as he grabbed my face. "Because you'd let me love you, right?"

My heart was racing from this moment but it was interrupted by all the boys arguing. I rolled my eyes, suddenly annoyed. I shoved by all of them. "I am being argued over by a bunch of children. Are we going home or not?"

They all immediately brightened up at seeing my mention of it as home. They ran over and we walked to the van together.

The ride home was actually pleasant. We all teased each other and made jokes and passed off roasts, Yoongi winning by a mile long but he passed it off and complimented mine claming I deserved to win. It made me laugh and I noticed all of them "secretly" admire that, even Namjoon, who was driving.

We arrived at the dorm about fourty minutes later and my eyes were covered yet again, being told it was so I don't know the code to escape. Well, the moment of warmth was over for me now.

Once we got inside, I went to the room I was sharing and locked the door. No way was I going to let someone walk in while I was changing. I changed into comfortable shorts and a large hoodie from the owner of the bedroom and walked out, pulling my hair up into a messy ponytail and went bare foot.

I walk out to see four boys wrestling on the floor, one of them holding the remote to the television in the air. The three not fighting were in the mini kitchen off to the side, just watching with grins on their faces.

"Um, okay then."

They all untangle themselves at the sound of my voice. The four boys that were fighting were kookie, Tae, Jimin and Joon. They were giving me innocent looks with their beady eyes, which only made me laugh. "Dorks."

Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms. "I wanted to watch my favorite show!" They all started arguing again and I rolled my eyes and strolled over taking the remote and sat down on the seat crossing my legs as I changed it to the drama channel where one of my favorite was on.

They all gave each other mischievous glances before jumping on the couch, attacking me as we were all in a pile now, which only made me laugh more.

After a few minutes, we were all off each other and bunched up on the one couch with me in the middle. Tae took the nerve to wrap his arm around me as he sat to my left and Jimin's head was on my shoulder. Hoseok was next to Tae, Joon next to Jimin. The three others were on the floor sticking their legs under the coffee table as we all settled on the drama channel because they wanted me to be more happy here. I completed because, hey, perks am I right?