3: Story Time

Now at our shared apartment, Raine pulled out an outfit including a BTS T-shirt, dark washed out skinny jeans with white Jordan's (his most precious collected) with all kinds of BTS merchandize. "Tada! And guess what? I got you the same in your size. We're gonna be twinzies!"

I giggle and slip the whole outfit on. "Thanks, Rae Rae. But why are we still going after what happened today?" Raine shrugged. "Just because we hate them, doesn't mean we need to hate their music. Besides, I already paid for the tickets and I'm not wasting them."

I nod to him. "understandable..... But, um, I was also wondering why you were acting so weird on the bus when they showed up? And why did it seem like they hated you so much?"

Raine's face twisted up and he looked away, staring at the walls. I was about to say not to worry about it, but then he spoke. "It was when I lived in Korea. I was actually really abandoned at birth. I started to take care of myself since I ran away from the system. I got a job at a tire and car shop and repair where they took pity and treated me like family. That's where I met them. I had a girlfriend named Sarah. What she didn't tell me was that she was a runaway from seven insane men.

"One day, When me and Sarah were teasing each other and having some fun at the shop, seven men strolled up from a limo. From their faces you could tell they were pissed at someone or something. Sarah, on the other hand, looked frightened and angry. I was about to say something when one of them punched me straight across my face, causing me to bleed. It was Namjoon,or what they call RM. We started to fight after. They were saying things like 'Sarah's ours' and 'stay away from her' or 'we'll kill you.' Later, I was on the ground and Sarah was missing. The news soon raved about a murder nearby and a body was found. It was Sarah. I had failed her." His voice cracked as I saw a pained look on his face.

I slowly took in all the information he seeped into my brain. "So that's why they looked like they wanted to cut your head off. And that's why you were trying to warn me about?"

Raine nodded his head and his face turned into a determined demeanor. "And it looks like I'm too little too late. It looks like you're their new target, whether I like it or not. So when we go tonight, stay as close to me as possible. Don't leave my side at all. I think they know we're going, even after what you told them. I won't let you be taken away like Sarah. I can't let that happen again. Okay, (Y/N)? I'm serious."

I nod and hug him tightly, as if my life depended on it.

I feel so sorry for Raine and what he went through. And now I'm really scared for myself.

I hope this night will go well.

🌈🌈🌈🌈

🔼🔼🔼
😱😂😅😊😏

Good luck my peeps.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Love you.

;)