8: Disaster Date

Jungkook

I smirk as I see Hoseok drag away that stupid boy's body as I strolled into the market. What's with men and trying to steal what's ours. Especially my princess.

"Good morning, princess.~" I greet (Y/N) as I walk towards her. "You look chipper this morning. What's got you happy? Is it perhaps moi?" I tease her.

She giggles and shakes her head as I see her chesks get all flustered. It was so adorable, but it made my fists clench knowing she was most likely not even thinking about me.

She shook her head. "No, silly. It's nothing. What are you doing here?"

I shrug and grab a random item from a rack. "Can't I just be here to get something."

She rolled her eyes at me and grinned before bursting out in laughs. "Not when the item you have in your hand is a pregancy test. Unless it's a miracle and you can get pregnant, I don't think that's a normal item to get for a grown man."

My entire face turned red and my cheeks puffed out in an embarrassed way. I bit my lip. "W-well... I guess I did have another reason as to why I came here." I stuttered out as I quickly set the pregnancy test down. I walked up to the front where she stood behind the cashier stand. "W-would you like to go ... I mean, um... Do you want to go for coffee or something?"

What was that? What happened to the confident and cocky Jungkook? Damnit.

She reacted with a stunned face, which soon turned into a smirk, her adorable (e/c) orbs looking me up and down. "Why, are you asking me on a date Jungkook?"

"Maybe."

"Then sure. I get off in two hours. Meet me at the coffee shop in town in three. Bye Jungkook."

I blinked in surprise. Was it really that easy? Before anyone could change their mind, I leaned over and kissed her cheek before flicking my sunglasses back over my eyes and strolling out of the market in confidence.

🌈

(Y/N)

Why the hell did I agree to this?

I was standing outside of the super sleek Asian restaurant Junkook insisted on taking me to, withour my jacket, my hair a mess and my makeup running down my face like the mess of a date that just happened.

Let me rephrase that.

*Flashback*

Once I got home from work that day, Raine immediately bombarded me with questions about my day and any weird coincidences.

I replayed in summary of the activity today and that made Raine flip. He yelled at me all while I got ready for the date. Junkook being the worst one. You're gonna be kidnapped. He's going to get pissed. Blah blah blah

Once I was finishing putting on a light coat of mascara, I replied. "I get it, Raine. I'll text you every thirty minutes. Don't worry about me, I've got rhis I swear. Besides, with the training you've been teaching me and the large pepper spray bottle I have, there's no way."

He replied with a groan and a roll of the eyes, then a compliment on my outfit and left with his new date, Choi Jaeseok. They were probably going to smash tonight with no problem. Raine is just good like that. Then the next thing you know, they're on a date, then married then they have to children named Taehyung and Jungkook after their favorite idols. Yes, I have this all planned out

Anyways, I looked at myself in the mirror before I left as well. Not bad for my first date with him. I figured since he was popular and famous, we would probably be going somewhere huge, so I dressed the part.