10: Jimin's Punishment vs Jin's Kink

I was suddenly pinned to the wall with his face super close to mine.

"Now, why don't we have some fun.~"

🌈🌈🌈🌈

I frown having a sudden boost of confidence and shove Jimin away and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

I quickly reach for the door and jiggle the locked thing, screaming inside my head for the damn thing to open up.

Two hands suddenly slammed against the door on both sides of my shoulders as I was caged in.

Well shit.

"That was a mistake, kitten,~" Jimin purred into my ear and trembles went down my spine.

He grabbed my hands twisting them from the handle and spun me around, now pinning them above me with his knee in between my legs. "No where to run now."

My legs felt like jelly and I suddenly felt like I couldn't move. This definitely wasn't supposed to happen.

He grabbed my chin and forced me stare into his amazing eyes, making my heart stutter. Damnit, (Y/n), you're losing it. "Does my dominance turn you on, kitten?~"

OH HELL TO THE NAH!

I start to squirm violently and Jimin slams his free hand against the door loudly, making me flinch.

"Stay still, kitten. Or things will get rough real quick."

Oh fuck gently with a chainsaw.

"Good girl.~"

He caressed my cheek smirking as he kissed my head and trailed light kisses down my face, to my cheek, down to the corner of my lips. "They told me only, punish. But what fun is that? I want to be your first kiss."

Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine and DAMN it felt good. This was so so wrong, but it felt so right.

He smirked when I responded to the deep kiss. His hand trailed to my butt and he lifted me up. I yelped and quickly wrapped my arms and legs around him, his arms immediately going around my waist as we still kissed.

It took us a few minutes and undone buttons later for him to pull back. "I didn't know you had it in you, kitten.~"

That made me get all flustered, more then my face already was. I suddenly lost my balance and fell onto the bed near us, making Jimin trip as well. It ended with me face to face with him as his arms were next to my head and his legs in between mine.

"Hey, Jimin, you don-"

I gasp looking over to see Jin standing there with a blank face.

It took a few moments before Jin simply smiled gently and walked over to me "oh, (Y/N), you must be hungry." Then literally pushed Jimin off, making him fly into the wall and slump down (Ouran High School Host Club, anyone? No? Okay).

Jin picked me up bridal style. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy's got you. Daddy will take care of you."

What? ಥ⌣ಥ

Jin carried me out and slammed the door behind him with a smirk. "Never should have have given permission to that heathen. Anyways, baby, you're safe with daddy now."

He sat down in a comfortable recliner chair and sat me in his lap. I squirmed blushing shyly. "E-excuse me? B-but can you please not call me or yourself that?"

"Oh, baby doll." He chuckled and whispered in my ear. "You're not in charge here. I'm the boss, leader and top of BTS. And to you, my darling, I am daddy. Am I clear?"

I open my mouth to object but he growls and covers my mouth, his voice deepening. "I said am I clear?"

I gulp and nod and he kissed my head. "Good girl. Now get some sleep before we arrive. I wouldn't want my baby looking abused on our way out."

And just like that, I was out.

🌈🌈🌈🌈

Boom. Update.

Sorry if it's short. What with the stress of being in twelth grade and in honors classes, it's kind of stressful.

That, plus it's my birthday today. My party last Sunday kind of sucked tbh. And I literally wasted more then half my birthday money just to get my phone back and payed for. Barely. Plus my mom didn't even bother to change out of her Pajama's, I didn't even get the cake I wanted (I got a damn store bought too sweet cake), as well as my family caring less about it (please don't think I'm being spoiled. My family and I are literally poor and lucky to live where we do, while I update at school to keep you happy. You guys don't even know the half of it).

Any who, sorry for ranting. Back to the story. Thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed.

Vote, COMMENT, follow.

Signing out on my sad b-day, turning 17,

~Mel~