11: New Home

I woke to feeling soft, silky covers under me and a feathery pillow. It felt amazing. I smiled and cuddles into the comfortableness when suddenly I remembered what happened. Oh yeah.

I jump out of the single sized bed and look around the room. It's small yet comfortable, including a shelf, drawers, closet and tv.

Slowly and quietly I make my way to the door and crack it open, seeing no one there. Where the hell was I anyways?

"You're awake?"

I turned to see Namjoon standing there with his arms crossed and an arched eyebrow.

"Er... Yes? Where exactly am I?"

Namjoon smirked, his dimple popping out. "You're in Seoul, South Korea. And as for the location, our apartment."

I blinked surprised. I knew they kidnapped me... But I had no idea that they would bring me away from my country and to another! "Um... Isn't that, like , illegal?"

Namjoon chuckled and walked up to me, grabbing my wrist and yank me to him. My hand was now gripping his chest and his arms was around my waist. "We took care of that. We said you were a guest. Now all you have to do is marry one of us and you'll be a permanent citizen! Isn't that great, (n/n)?"

I was frozen as the information slowly sunk in. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THIS? I'M NOT MARRYING ANYONE EITHER!"

Namjoon covered my mouth before I could continue. "Aish, you're loud. Why don't you just calm down and come sit with us and we'll talk this out, okay?"

I nodded and he let go, causing me to shove him away and go to the living room. I sat down on the line chair, glaring and growling at Taehyung who looked like he wanted to sit there. He held up his hands and sat with the others on the couch.

Jin was the final to sit down and he stared at me before speaking. "So, speak your mind while you can."

I didn't even think before opening my mouth. "well you two already know how wrong it was to kidnap me... And now I have no way back home. Not only that, but I just barely know you're language. On top of that, you basically said I had to marry one of you to stay here and not get in trouble? What makes you even think I want to do that? I didn't even want to be here!"

Taehyung giggles. "That's the point! Even if you get caught, you'll be the one in trouble not us. And then we'd vouch for you and we'd have to take care of you, anyway. There is no loop out of this, (Y/N)."

I grit my teeth and clenched my fists on my knees. "So, what? I'm supposed to stay here and choose one of you to marry!?"

Yoongi spoke, "that's pretty much it. You also wouldn't want to disappoint the ship fans would you? You've been seen with us plenty of times and then paparazzi was there when we got off. So you have no choice, because the fans get angry real quick. Now..."

I closed my eyes and inhaled. The more I agree with this, the more I can get closer to air and leave this place. And the more I do that, the more chance I have to escape. Perfect.

"Okay.... But I have a few rules."

They looked at each other, eyes full of hope. "Speak."

"One, there is no hurting anyone. You already tried to hurt Raine. Second, don't push choosing one of you. This will take time. Even if I have little time, still give me space. The more pushy you are, the more I won't choose you. I hate pushy people. And finally, whoever I choose the others will have to get over it. After all, we will still have each other."

I sat there as they whispered to each other before Hoseok stood, grinning and hugged me.

"Deal!"

~~~~

A/N: hey guys, I know it's been awhile and for that I'm sorry. I've been stressed with school and grades lately.

Not only that but my data runs slow because my family is low income. I don't even think I have money for next month. The money problems are so bad, we may be evicted from our home, so my mind has been all over the place.

So I apologize if it's all over the place. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed! ^^

Omg thank you so much!!!! I feel so happy that you guys got me to 1.3k views and 80 something votes! I feel so special. Each time I see it go up and squeal in happiness.

Please Vote, Comment and Follow