5: Information

Jungkook

I smirk as I set down my phone after texting my princess that text.

She really has no idea what we are capable of. Raine only told her half of it.

I went back on how I even got ahold of her number

*flashback*

After princess and the pest getting away, we were pissed. But me. I was beyond pissed. That gay boy is always getting in the way of our love. Last time, he brainwashed Sarah right as she was falling in love with us. Then she wanted to do nothing with us and was constantly running so we had to rid of her.

But now. Now we had (Y/N). This time our plan won't fail. We'll have her and Raine will die and be forgotten, just like he should have been a couple years back.

Our manager and staff were the only people that knew of our tendencies and they were too scared to even protest. So after they got away, I went to our manager and grabbed his throat, a dark and dangerous tint in my eyes. "Get the number. Now!"

The manger scrambled off and I sat down, crossing my legs as I took a deep breathe. This was just too much. I needed her to calm me now or I will end up murdering someone.

The manager returned with shaky hands and handed the phone over to me. I smirked and put it to my ear. "Annyeong."

A voice was heard from the other end. I responded. "Good. Send the files to me and upload the number to all of our phones. Bur mine first. I want to dothe honors first."

Five minutes I had all the information on (Y/N).

Name: (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)
Age: 21
Occupation: cashier, singer/dancer at Bobo's Bar and Grill.
Height: (height )
Weight: (weight)
Address: XXXX XXXXXX XXXX
Phone number: XXX-XXX-XXX

There were also a few pictures of her as well. I caressed her cheeks through the photo. How couldn't someone look so flawless? Korean girls were all the same to me and her foreign looks were simply amazing. (h/l) (h/c) locks, stunning (e/c) orbs, flawless (s/t). Ahhh,she is just so perfect. I can't let the hyungs to have her in the end. She is just too amazing to share.

So I went ahead and texted, guessing what they already were doing.

Me: Go ahead and rejoice while you can because soon he will be dead and you will be mine, princess.

I couldn't resist.

*End Flashback*

I grin as I lean back against the comfortable seat of the car I rented. I was sitting outside her apartment watching her with the hyungs.

*Yoongi*

I look at Jungkook, frowning. He doesn't look good. The way he was reacting to everyone after what happened. I don't trust him.

Besides, (Y/N) will end up mine in the end. Right?

*Everyone else*

Bitch, no. She's mine. I'll fight you. But not the face, though. We still need to perform.

🌈🌈🌈🌈

🔼🔼🔼

😱😂😂😄😎😏

;)