12: Make over

I have know idea how long it has been. All I know is that it has felt like weeks maybe more. But in that time, the boys were relentless with giving me attention and gifts. If it weren't for the fact that I was forcefully kidnapped, I might of actually have enjoyed their constant pestering and "love."

Although, over the course of the time living in the confinement of their studio apartment, I learned many more things about Korea: language, culture, foods, honorifics and traditional things. I admit it was very interesting to learn about.

Currently, I was singing to myself as I drew in a sketchbook that Hoseok gave me. It was a cute pastel (f/c) with an intricate design. Other then learning and the boys, this is what captured my time the most. It was filled with drawings of my past memories with family and Raine.

I was interrupted mid sketch of a Korean symbol when my ear bud was yanked out and I huffed. "This better be good."

Jung kook grinned as he clapped his hands together. "It is! We have a surprise for you. Just follow me!" Knowing I had no choice in the matter from the cheerful, yet fierce male, I reluctantly followed him to the bathroom to where it was filled with make up, hair dye, brushes, and hair items.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

Taehyung flashed a grin and pushed me into a chair they placed in the bathroom and practically screamed excitement. "Makeover time, my little kitten!" I hissed at him which only made him giggle. "You'll look so Gucci after this!"

Suga rolled his eyes and shoved Tae away and stood in front of me. "Let the mastermind work on (Y/N). I know what I'm doing. Who wants to do her hair?"

Namjoon offered to dye while Jin wanted to style and Jimin offered to wax (DISGUSTANG! ಠ_ಠ) my legs.

Before I could protest, they began their work. Suga was pricking almost every hair off my body as Jimin enjoyed rubbing the warm wax on my legs. Namjoon was lathering the cold dye - which I noticed was a dark red, almost black, color - into my hair, making my neck prickle and tense.

After hours of the pain of getting my hair yanked off, my skin bombarded with cosmetics and my hair yanked and pulled and washed, they were finally done, which relieved me.

They blindfolded me as they at least gave me the privacy to dress into an outfit they gave me - a short black skirt that flowed out and was ruffled with tights and a blouse with a cute bow tie and some flats and a barret to go with it placed on my head.

After that they guided me to stand in front of the mirror and yanked off the blindfold to reveal their "masterpiece."

I gasped both in horror and awe. My looks had completely changed. My hair was a beautiful, shiny red that was seen on a lot of Korean pop females. Then my eyes were done with make up so far to look like I wasn't even from America, my skin tone also a paler complexion, not only from being inside for so long, but also because the foundation mix. The make up also made my face look smaller then it actually was (thanks to the toner and the highlight). There was Al's no hair visible anywhere on my skin except the hair on my head, which was - (if you have long/mid length hair) curled into amazing waves with glitter sprinkled here and there - (and if short) glossed back into a fancy like look and glitter sprinkled here and there.

I was me, yet I wasn't.

I couldn't even recognize myself.

It took a few moments of silence as I stare at myself in the mirror, stunned, before I turned and I haled. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL NERDY APPEARANCE!?"

Hoseok was the one to speak as they all chuckled in amusement. "As much as we loved your appearance from before, we are letting you come with us places now that we can trust you and we can't exactly have you recognized, just in case it comes up any. Besides, now you look like you belong more and we posted a picture when you weren't looking and as of this moment, fans are already coming up with ship names from each band member for each ship. I find it cute!'

My face flushed in embarrassment and all I wanted to do was go flush myself down a toilet. This was going to be harder then I thought, especially with being dragged everywhere and at least one of them on my back at each moment.

"It's not like I have a choice, anyways, right?"

They all nodded their heads laughing as they pushed me our the door with them.

"What a bother."

🌈🌈🌈

So this was a filler chapter I guess. Scroll up for the double chapter like I promised.

And I'm sorry if it's rolling off yandere. I've been through a lot over these past two months of not updating and I hope you understand.

But don't worry! The heated and Yandere moments will come soon.

🔔IMPORTANT!🔔: Tell me here if you would prefer more BLOODY or more SMUTTY yandere

Melanie,

Sighing Out ✌