Flashback ends

I sniffed, my breathing has become hepty..I turn off the shower knob, dried up my body and covered myself with a towel.. I stepped outside the washroom..

Then took my clothes from the cupboard wore it, blow dried my hair.. suddenly I felt thirsty, my throat got dry so I took the water bottle from the bedside table gulped down the half liquid, put it back in it's place.. went close to my bed and thudded my back on the mattress..
I closed my eyes, dozed off..

Around 9:30 at night..

I tilted my head from the pillow I was sleeping... heard some voices coming from downstairs, I guess..
I took my glasses from the beside table adjusted it on my eyes,saw the time it's 9:30pm.. I left my bed with a jolt "OMG how could u sleep so long Avni" I cursed myself.. I stepped down from the bed settled my clothes,using both my hands I brushed the messy hair while rushing to the door.. I halted a bit before I unlocked it I moved back to my bed, took my phone and went outside closing the door behind..

Ascending down the stairs I saw every one their including khannas..all freshen up into much comfortable clothes than last they had been..

My heart leaped feeling his presence..Neil seems took his shower just few minutes before he has shown up here he is looking damn hot in his wet hair look complemented by his black shirt and Blue jeans..
I bite my lips diverting the mind to somewhere else..

Sweta Mom looked up at me..
"Arey ye dekho Avni a gayi.."

"We were just about to call you Avi parr tu khud a gayi.."Bebe smiled looking at me..

I saw through my peripheral eyes that Neil was constantly gazing at me..

Gawwwwwd save me how would I avoid him if he would be this much cute..I sighed heavily..
"U can't loose Avni for sake of your love, for your Neil you have to overcome this typical phase..keep distance from him Avii.."my inner devastated mind shouted..

"Okay chalo ab sab apne apne gaaddi mein baith jao Basus are waiting for us..chalo chalo" Sweta motioned all of them to be hurry up..

They all came outside to the garage whereas Khannas have already brought their car inside our compound..

I saw Dadda heading towards our car I quickly ran pass by Neil..I opened the car door and sat beside the driver seat then Dada joined just a bit second after me on driver side..

"Hey Avni leave Dadda and Mamma we youngsters are going together in Neil's car come join us" Didu called me..I turned my head saw from the car window Didu standing beside Neil..Neil leaned against his car his arms crossed on his chest.. they both staring at me waiting for my reply..

I jestured didu through my eyes that I'm okay riding with Mamma and Dadda and they should carry on without me..

Didu sighed walked hurriedly straight towards me opened the car door of my side held my hand dragged me outside closed the door noisily..

"Avni within just two days I'm leaving you people!! Is that too much to ask to spend some more time with all together.." Didu stared at me dolefully..

I stared back at Didu I instantly hugged her..

I silently broke the hug walked passed Didu stepped towards the car avoiding Neil's tranquil gaze on me.. I went to the opposite side of the car opened the back seat door got inside settled myself next to Juhi..

Aman sat next to Juhi on her left and me on her right..Juhi sat in the middle between me and Aman..

"Hey Avi I thought you will sit beside bhae" Aman snapped his head a bit forward to see me..

"I'm comfortable much here in the back seat" I leaned on my sit scroll my IG feeds blankly..

Neil came towards the driver side opened the door sat on his seat,I rose my eyes saw him glancing at me through the front mirror..our eyes collided, I immediately shifted my eyes back on my phone..

Didu came inside the car sat on the passenger seat parallel to Neil..

Buckling her seatbelt Didu asked..
"Bonu you supposed to sit beside Neil right!! as always"..

"Avni said she'll be more comfortable with us" Aman raised his voice a bit replied playfully..

I felt irritated to answer the same question again, especially in front of Neil this time, but Aman replied before me..I sighed in relief still being pretended to be busy with my pH..

Neil buckled his seatbelt silently and started the car engine..

This is a silence before the violent storm, I know and I'm prepared for this..
I shifted my eyes outside the window..
The night is on the way to be darker..

********

To be continued ,not edited..

( I'm not satisfied with this chappie I'll edit it later)

Promo

"Bhai Tina to aagayi hai Juhi k rup mein I guess ab Aman bhi entry le hi liya Ayan k bhes mein..pata nai kyu bhai mujhey to ye Dr. Ayan Chatterjee Shivam Jiju k bhai kam aur aapka competitor jyada lag rah hai.."Aman said in a low tone standing close to Neil..

Neil glared at Aman then shifted his eyes on Avni then next on Ayan standing together afar.. his jaw tightened..

Neil's Pov is coming up next😍😍

So please vote comment and share..

Love Mon 💖💞