[21] stella

21; stella

JADE

Mason decided to sleep over here at my house like he usually does. We waited for Star to come back up last night, but she didn't. Apparently she had left during the rain. We tried calling her and even contacting Stiles about it, but he said she's also not answering his calls or anybody's call.

"Let's order pizza." Mason suggested, already dialling the number of the pizza place. "How many do you want."

"The usual." And by the usual, I meant two boxes for me and two boxes for him.

"Yo, Jade." I looked back at Mason after he finished ordering the pizza. "You still haven't told me what's going on with you and Theo."

I immediately felt my face heat up. I looked away from Mason. "Nothing... nothing's going on."

"Oh so that kiss was nothing?"

I may or may not kissed Theo the day after I found out he saved me, Liam and Hayden.

Mason started shaking me. "Come on, Jade. Tell me."

I rolled my eyes, giving in. "Okay, fine. I—"

I stopped when I felt something dripping out of my nose. I raised my hand up and touched the wetness, my eyes widening when I saw silver on my fingertips. My heart starts beating fast as I looked at Mason with wide eyes, his are wide open as well.

"You know what this means..." I trailed off, nervous and scared as I gulped down.

"Failure."

3RD PERSON

Star awoke from unconsciousness.

It was dark, dirty. She didn't know where she was, and had no memory of what happened. She looked around, seeing tanks filled with unknown substance and a tank that has something inside it.

The moment she heard the heavy footsteps that belonged to the Dread Doctors, that's when she remember what happened.

Finding out about Liam and Hayden and being adopted.

Now Star wished she didn't woke up.

"Phoenix..." Star looked up, seeing the Dread Doctors in front of her. Weirdly enough, she didn't feel any fright or nervousness.

She was numb.

"Phoenix." Star was looking up at them with a glare. "Powerful."

She scoffed, before forcing her body to stand up. "Is that all you can say?"