Downtime

*sexual content*

After my brief show of abilities the meeting was disbanded. Me and Justin were alone in his office.

Justin had moved to his desk and was signing off some documents for rebuilding the kingdom. But not only our kingdom the remaining ones as well needed to be reconstructed. Beforehand there was another meeting of what to do with black night, and of a new alliance. We all agreed to leave black night rogue country.

But there was something else, the remaining kingdoms all decided to become one, but they needed a leader. A strong cable one, who knew what responsiblity was. It was unanimous. Justin was chosen as leader, and now he is king over everyone.

I walk over to the vase of roses turning them black then white, then back to red, the sun was out and there were no curtains covering the windows, I abandon the roses and sit in the red leather chair next to his desk. But it was hot over here, and I was burning up. I sit up to cover the windows hoping that it would cool, but it just became hotter.

It was getting to hot now, my clothes were sticking to me and causing more sweat to produce. I took off my pants preferring to walk around pantsless, but it didn't help one bit, I was still hot, and it got worse by the second. I sat down only to feel the actual wetness of my panties. The it hit me. My heat was today, my natural one, unlike the mating heat caused by mating bounds. With this heat I could put my alpha in rut, and he could breed me.

The thought of him breeding me sent a jolt downstairs, causing my panties to become even more soaked, and my dick to be come erect. I soon abandon the rest of my layers leaving my soaked panties on.

Justin was a little to busy to realize his omega was becoming his needy little cock slut.

I whine and make my way to his desk hopping on the table and putting my legs around him. Justin lifts me and set me in his lap.

"Just a few more minutes, then I will bend you over this desk and fuck you till you dont remember your name, fill you up with my pups till your swollen. Breed you like the needy cock slut you are."

His dirty talks makes me lose all since of mind, and I grind my self on him, wanting to make his words come ture faster. I grind while moans and whimpers leave my lips, making it all the more painful.

"Please" I beg as another high pitched moan leaves my lips, if he continues to ignore me I might burst.

"Please alpha! I want your knot!"

The paper work was soon forgotten as I was slammed on the desk. Soft lips swallowing all of me needy moans. He grinds down on me and a breathless moan leaves my lips.

"More."

I beg, and he rolls his hips upward. We continue until I am once again brought to the edge, before he pulls away and leaves me wet mess on his desk.

"Now we wouldn't want you to come early now would we, princess?"

Justin grins, and I release a small whimper of the word jerk, and slide of the table. I turn around and bend over to were my leaking ass was now on his soaked pre cum pants. Once situated I grind my ass on his dick, making him release a hiss and a growl.

"Well than alpha"- I grind again -" you should hurry up and give me your knot."

A hard smack to me ass, causes me to rut against the desk, leaving a trail of precum in my erected dicks wake. I moan as a wet appendage circles my awaiting hole. I twitch in wanting need. The need to be filled to the brim completely by cock. The tongue enters my wet hole and I moan Justin's name as he tongue fucks me. Just stopping before I cum. I hear the rustling of clothing before the thing I want most slides in between my ass cheeks.

I whimper again.

"Is this what you want kitten?" - another agonizingly slow slip in between my cheeks." Do you want my cock? Do you want to be my little omega cock warmer?"

I whimper and feel more slick drop in between my thighs, I dont remember when I took my panties off.

"Use your words princess."

He says sternly. I whimper.

"Yes! I want to be your cock slut! Make me your cock warmer! Please just give me your knot, please alpha! Breed me!"

With my final plea, Justin thrusts his alpha cock in me. I cum just from the sheer force. Just pulls out till just the tip is in, and thrusts back in with lightning speed. In two short thrust I was a moaning mess, the papers were strewn across the floor and there were nail marks in Justin's desk. He angles himself and thrust back in hitting that spot that made me cum once more. I could feel that Justin was  close. I could feel his knot at the base of his shaft. I wanted his knot I needed it.

I start to rock with his thrust in hopes of getting him to knot me quicker. My plan works and soon I'm being filled with enough cum to make me pregnant.

I am turned around and laid on the desk, we sit there and wait till his knot goes down, while leaving evidence of our love making.

"Since I was knotted, I should be go for a few hours, until I'm on my knees begging for your cock."

Justin ceases his skin marking and kisses my lips in a non lustful way causing me to shiver.

"I don't mind you begging for cock, as long as its mine. And as long as it is mine I'll give it to you any time princess."

We hug, and Justin pulls out, know that his knot was deflated. He picks up his discarded shirt and pulls it over my naked body, and picks my up bridle style.

"Let's go get you a bath, I bet you feel sticky and I want the excuse to touch you all over again."

I bury my head into his neck and we walk out of his office, both of us happy and sedated.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡◇♧~》

Once we got to the bathroom, he fucked me against the wall, claiming how sexy I looked in his clothes and after that we took a nice long bath that prolonged to even more fucking, causing us to rerun new water.

After about five hours of bathing time we were dressed and in bed cuddling.

"Honey?" I questioned.

"Yes?"

"Go into town with me?"

Justin smiles at me. Last time I was in town I was attacked and I was with Amber and Kmarie. This time I want to go with my mate and be protected to the fullest, even if I could wipe them out with a single swipe of my hand.

"Yes, I wanted to check out some jewelry stores there anyway."

I smile and nod, before laying my head down and falling asleep.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡◇♧~》
Hey, I felt like writing porn today, anyway I hoped you enjoyed, and please comment and vote!