My Icy Blue Eyed Mate

Everyone bows and says all hail Luna, before being rushed out by the guards. While that was happening Justin picks me up bridal style, and start to carry me down the hallway, to what I'm assuming that red room with heart shaped bed so we can complete the mating ceremony.
We get there and I am immediately thrown onto the bed.
Justin joins me on the bed but is just on top of me.
He leans his head down and sniffs my neck, then he licks it.

I shiver at the contact. 

He licks me again, and again, descending as he does. Making me purr in delight.  I bite my lip to keep quiet. He must have noticed because he growls and bites down hard on my shoulder, causing me to release a moan. 

"Don't hold back, I want to hear your voice" he murmurs into my skin. his hands wrap around my waist, his hands trail up down, caressing me and leaving warmth in their wake. I moan once more.

"Your beautiful, and all mine" he continues and moves further down until he hits my waistband.

He unzips my pants and throws them somewhere. he comes back up to eye level and looks at me lovingly.

"May I mark you, my love." I don't hesitate and nod yes.  he buries his head into my neck, I hear him exhale, then sharp pains shoot through my neck, I whine, then the pain is replaced with a dull ache.

"You are mine now Syris Frost, forever mine" he growled out. I felt so much love and protection that I couldn't help but say.

"I will forever be yours."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ ∞ time skip ∞ ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

I wake up to the sun shining in my face, and Justin cuddling me. Soon the events of last night come rushing back, and I blush heavily. I began to leave his embrace but is stopped when his arms tighten around my waist.

"Five more minutes" he mumbles and shoves me deeper into his chest. I snuggle back into him and obey his wishes. Not even two minutes later we hear a knock at the door. Justin springs up and wraps the blanket around him, living me bare to the world.

"Who is it" he says, and a tiny voice replies.

"It's your head maid sire and your secretary"

Justin groanes and cracks open the door.

"What is it" he barks out.

from the crack, I can see one of the figure shudder. 

"My s-s-sire you must get ready, for your w-w-walk through the kingdom with your l-l-luna begins in only a few h-h-h-hours" they stammer out, Justin sighs.

"Bring the royal tailors down and have my mate measured, and send a servant to my upstairs chamber to help me, also have breakfast be prepared in an hour-" my stomach grumbles"Make that 45 minutes" he finishes and shuts the door in there face.

Justin turns back around and his icy blue eyes meet my grey ones. His eyes hold so much love and affection for me, and they make me want to melt at the sight of them, compared to my grey ones, they are the sky to my dull rain clouds, oh how I wish I could lose my self in the beautiful blue eyes, that only holds love for me. 

"Syris, darling your staring." I blink and realize he was talking to me. I clear my throat and look down.

Stop that.

"wait! Who was that?!? " I began to freak out. Justin steps in front of me and puts a warm hand on my cheek.

Calm down love, anyone mated with an alpha can speak telepathically.

Justin says in my head, I try and communicate back with him.

Hello, I say.

Good job love, I can hear you, what we can also do is feel each other's emotions, he says

"That's amazing, but I think it is time you go get dressed, you have to show me around the kingdom in a few hours, and I need to get measured"I give Justin a quick kiss, and usher him out the door before we waste any more time.

A few minutes pass before the tailors knock on my door, I let them in and they go directly to work. 20 minutes pass before they're done measuring me and send me to the washroom. I bathe quickly. I step out the washroom, smelling of roses, and fresh air. once I'm out they grab me and push me into the closet. They dress me in leisure clothes of a tunic, and a pair of slacks. they then proceed to brush my hair, bushing my long, midnight black hair, into a high ponytail, keeping it from my eyes. 

Once satisfied, we head for the dining room. As we walk I see the garden, and the kitchen, and once again the events of last night come back to me. And once again I blush heavily. We stop outside to ginormous, oak, double doors. The tailors leave, along with the servants.

I push the large doors open, with a sigh the door opens, and shows me the most exquisite dining room. the longest tables I have ever seen, filled with food I didn't think existed. I stare for quite a while before the voice of my mate floods my ears.

"Sit, you must be hungry love." his voice echoes in the huge dining room. 

He gets up from his chair and walks over. He grabs my hand and leads me to the table, pulls out a chair and seats me in it. he pushes the chair back in and sits next to me at the head of the table. He makes me a plate and puts it in front of me.

"Eat" he orders.

I began to practically shovel down my meal, not once taking a break to look up at him, or even to consider that I was eating like a pig, in front of the king, king of all alphas at that.

Don't pay any mind to my title, I'm just your mate, not the king. Plus I don't care how you eat, you're no different in my eyes scarlet rose. He says through our mind link.

I blush and continue eating. Remembering the name he gave me on out first encounter. Once I finished I sat back up. 

"So.." I began to speak

"So, my darling?" Justin questions. " What do you want to see first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Castle was huge! The amount of rooms were ridiculous, there were so many rooms im pretty sure i could fit my entire village, and still have some.

Once we explored the inside,  he took me to the garden. But before we steped foot out side he put a blindfold on me, and said he had a surprise just for me.

It was quite a bit of walking,  once we finally stopped and he took off my blindfold, and what stood before me were rows opon rows of scarlet roses.

Justin walks up behind me and raps his arm around my waist.

"Scarlet roses,  for my one and only scarlet rose." he whispers into my ear,  he follows up with Turing me around to face him.

My hands migrate to his chest before I grab his collar and kiss him passionately.

We evently separate, bit we stay close in proximity, just enjoying each others company, as we stay in the garden,  just loving each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n thank you guys for waiting.  I really wasn't going to update this but a certain person expressed that i should continue. So i am,  ill try to publish on sundays,  and have the edit on mondays,  no promises so untill then enjoy this up date as i work on a new chapter.