Fuck!

Warning sexual content

After the fear of Alexander's threat, anger filled me. I was getting tired of Justin's ex's popping up, and trying to kill me. This is the second time ,within a month!  I love Justin, but jeez he couldn't wait for me. At least he had a choice, he may have made the wrong one. But at least he had one.

Justin noticed my pissed off mood, and hugs me, and nuzzles his head in my neck, calming me down. Just a little.

Syris, love, dont be mad, they were old flings, they meant nothing to me. Please, forgive me.

" I want forgive you but its kinda hard considering another one of your flings could decide to kill me." I untangle from his grasp and stand up" Justin you are my mate. I love you, but if there is anything else you must say tell me now, before I find out later and become even more upset." I am pacing now in the room, refusing to make eye contact with him. Knowing I'll just fall victim to those oh so bright blue eyes. It takes a while but he speaks.

"I was going to reject you." I stop pacing, my heart clenched and I wanted to run, but my wolf begged me to hear him out, so I did.

"I was desperately in love with Alexander, I will not lie. But I was also in love with the idea of having a normal life in a different country, to be seen on the streets as a regular man. I didn't get to have a childhood. I was busy preparing to become king. At the time I didn't want to. So once Alexander came, I accepted it.

"5 days before the ball we were supposed to runaway. We had everything planned, but I was caught. The high priest found me and talked since into me. So I met Alexander at the spot. I told him that I couldn't go with him that I had to stay, and be the king that everyone deserved, and be the mate that you deserved. But he didn't like that. He swore to kill whomever was my mate. I was scared so I through him into the dungeons. He didn't get out a day till before the ball.

"He revealed to me in a letter sent to me a day before the ball that he found his mate. But he killed her, because he wanted me. He threatened my future mate but I couldn't throw him in the dungeons. Not again." Justin's voice cracked. I could hear his laboured breath. He was crying.

I stopped pacing and ran to my mates side, I hug him.

"Thankyou for telling me the truth." I grab his chin and make him look at me with his broken expression and now navy blue eyes"I love you. And I will never leave. Your past is past, let's focus on the future. So wipe those tears and kiss me, love."

I bring my lips to his and kiss him softly, and me not knowing what to do, Justin takes over and our soft kiss turns rough within a second and I am back underneath Justin once again.
We resume our heated kiss until there is a knock on the door.

I really fucking hate this room.

A knight walks in and tells us that he is here to escort us back to our room. So we gather our things and walk back to our room, we thank the guards and me and Justin get ready to take a much needed bath. I help him undress and set him in the water before doing the same. Once in the tub Justin plays with my hair.

"How is your hair so long, I imagine that once you turned 5 they would keep it short." Justin questioned as he massaged my scalp.

"Well my mate, they kept it long because they didn't know my status, and didn't help that we were down on money, so as a result everyone but my father had long hair." I hum leaning into his touch, his hands in my hair made me want to purr in pure pleasure.

After washing up we step out and dry ourselves. Once out of the bathroom we notice a note on the floor by the door. Justin goes to retrieve it while I find some underwear and one of his tunics and slide it on. I bask in his sent as he reads, midway through his towel slips, and shows his very friendly monster. Immediately my omegan senses take over and I'm on my knees with his cock in hand.

I slowly trail my tongue up his already hardening cock, paying extra attention to the tip, rubbing it with my tongue, getting a loud moan from Justin, getting encouragement from him. I stick his entire length down my throat. Justin grabs my hair and roughly mouth fuck me, causing my saliva to mix with his precum.

After a few more thrust he cums in my mouth and I swallow it all, satisfied with his taste. Justin grabs me from my kneeling position and throws me on the bed. He wastes no time ripping his shirt off of me. His eyes wander down my body, his eyes stop at seeing the white lace panties, that I slipped on earlier, and my dick standing at attention precum already leaking from the tip.

Justin moves down towards my waist leaving even more hickeys in his wake. He stops at the waist band of my Lacey panties, and without hesitation tips them off in one fellow go, leaving my weeping cock in the air. Within seconds heat engulfs my cock, and I scream Justin's name, moving my hips to match his bobbing movements. I cum within minutes and Justin moves his head, a small pop coming out as he did so.

I laid under him withering all hot and bothered. Justin's fingers appear in front of my face with the small command to suck. I did some treating them as though they were his member. Eventually he moved his finger to my hole and stuck two fingers in scissoring me, I wince in pain, but soon it is replaced with pleasure. He adds the third finger and moves till I am stretched out.

Once satisfied he lines his dick up with my entrance and slams into my causing me to release a broken moan. My hands fly over my mouth as he hit my special spot immediately.

"Dont cover your mouth I want to hear those dirty moans, my little cock slut."

He degrading comment made me moan again, this time releasing my load on to our chest. Mine triggered his and he came inside not long after.

He collapses next to me us both feeling content. His hands run through my hair, making me purr somemore.

"Darling, we must bathe again, for we are to have dinner with my parents."

We quickly get up and take the sheets off the bed, and make our way to the bathroom. We take a quick bath, and get dressed in our dinner were, and we make our way down the hallway hand in, to the dinning room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
welp there goes my last brain cells, hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and vote and comment!

-pedawii