Balance

"Syris."

"Justin!"

I cry and run to his side, he was bleeding, and bruised, but I got here just in time or it would have been worse. I lift my mates head onto my lap and run my hands threw his hair, while healing his wounds. As I heal him, Justin speaks with amazement. Once done I look around, there were a total of 30 wolves here alone not counting the ones after Amber. With the wave of my hand I desecrate there bodies giving them back to the earth.

Were the bodies once were a group of mixed black and white roses appeared.

"That's amazing how did you do that?"

I bring my hand to his face and kiss his cheek.

"I am balance, if I will things to be so, it will happen, not to minor things, but to huge things, those wolves were taught to hate, and in the end it got them killed, but they severed a purpose, they made this land beautiful."

Justin grabs my hand and kisses the front, then the back, and each knuckle and finger tip.

"Your eyes are different colors," he kisses each of my eyelids," and your hair is a beautiful white."

He kisses my forehead.

"I'm so glad you are here, and.you are even more beautiful, my God."

I blush. I grab his hand, and we reappear next to Amber's mate who was still tied to a tree. I snap his ropes off, and wake him.

"I dont know what my executioner plans on doing with you, but your coming with us."

I grab him and appear on the outskirts of town.

"Tyler I want you to go towards your mate and help her heal, I'm going to handle the wolves that are almost here."

I push him towards her direction, and head towards the oncoming wolves. It doesn't take long before I meet them in a small clearing.

There newfound leader shifts, and we are face to face.

"Well looky here, we have an unprotected omega. What do you say guys should we keep him as a sex slave, or as a carrier, just imagine him swollen with our new pack, pups."

He licks his lips while staring lustfully at me. All his men howl in agreement, at the idea of me being there personal bitch.

"I am only giving you this warning, leave now or die."

The leader scoffs at me.

"No can do princess, we have a she wolf to kill, and no amount of begging and pleading will stop us."

He points his sword at me.

"Who said I was going to beg?"

The made their choice. It is now time to pay the price. I lift in the air, I know from the looks on their faces that black rose petals are floating around me. I send the petals out and they disintegrate. One of the men scoff, and murmur, 'just a flashy show' before he falls dead to the ground, and soon the other followed, blood running out of there mouths and ears and now dark eyes. I leave the leader alive to witness my next action, returning them to the earth, and leaving my roses in there wake.

The leader falls back in fear, I float down in front of him.

"That was just a flashy show I could have killed them instantly, but that would have been boring, and not a clear enough warning."

I bend down and grab his hair.

"So let this be a clear warning, never mess with the Moonshine kingdom, or you will meet an untimely death. "