Cold

Alexander twisted the dagger and pulled it out, I fell limp to the ground, I felt as the ground soaked up my blood with eagerness.

"Ha! You omegan bitch! I told you I would kill you-"

He cut off abruptly, his irises becoming white, and as clear as day Amber spoke.

"Kill yourself."

Alexander turned the knife on him and stabbed his self through the heart. I looked at amber to see her eyes black, while she looked at Brandon, who's eyes were now glossed over and white too.

"Join your pathetic mate."

Brandon in turn, used his own claw to slit his throat. I faded out as I saw Justin run towards me.

"Go, I sence more wolves coming. Coming to avenge their alpha. Go make a plan, survive."

I shakily put one hand on Justin's cheek staining it red. I take one last deep breath and let go.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡◇♧~》

Justin p.o.v

I know he is gone when he takes his last breath. My heart clenches as I strive to join my mate in the after life.

But I am stopped.

Amber looks at me and tugs me away.

"Let's go, more are coming and the fight with my mate roughed me up a little, we have to find a healer, then we will avenge Syris's death."

I stand and look at the body of my deceased mate, but what surprised me the most was the ring of black and white roses surrounding his body. Something was telling me that he was going to be okay. At least I hoped.

We shift and run to the nearest town for a healer.

So mind control huh?

Yea. Mind control.

Neither one of us wanted to admit the only reason a new power, was because of Syris's death.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡◇♧~》
Syris p.o.v

It was cold here, wherever here was. I feel around and notice the floor is in fact grass, and the cold around me has turned to warmth.

I sit up, and notice a small table and a lady sitting there sipping tea. She was beautiful with her long black hair, and her flowey gown. She seemed familiar.

"Didn't anybody tell you, staring is rude."

The stranger turns to me and I finally connect the dots.

"Goddess Libra!"

I bow until she tells me to raise.

"To what do I owe this meeting."

The Goddess looks at me and ushers me forward. I sit in the chair and a cup of tea appears before me, I place sugar in the tea and take a sip. Which doesn't burn.

"I must tell you a tell of your lineage, as you know you derive from a healer line, but do you know who?"

Most wolves with genetic abilities, never know which God it came from, since the abilities could've merged with each other. It was very rare to find a pure line.

I shake my head no.

"Your family, the Frost part, comes from the God Therapeftís, the God of healing. But what you didn't know, neither did your mother, her lineage comes from Kifo the God of death."