He approaches my ear whispering
《So ... let me refresh your memory ...》

Immediately after he nibbles my lobe, going towards my neck, continuing to bite my skin. My breath was becoming irregular. I'm fucked.

《Tae ...》
I detach from him. Even if I didn't want to. As persuasive as he was, I could not surrender to the decision I had already made.
But he doesn't give up. Without letting me go, he keeps touching me.

I take his hand when I feel him entering in my skirt. I take him by the wrist, stopping him. I glare into his eyes.

《Chaerin, your body is begging me to be fucked by me...》 he says chuckling.

He returns with his lips on mine, devouring me. I can not move. And my body does not have the strength to reject his lust again. He smiles on my lips when he realizes he has trapped me.

He takes a moment off my lips 《tonight you are mine.》 He takes my hand and brings me up to his room.
I didn't have the strength to rebel. I've already given up on his touch. He was right, I tremble under his touch.

But one last time, if I let myself go again ... it won't be the end of the world, right?

I follow him and do whatever he wants. I was his doll today. He closes his door and pulls me closer to him, taking my face in his hand 《you excite me to death when you're so obedient ...》 he takes off my shirt, without looking away from my eyes 《I promise to repay you with the best orgasm of all 》 he says opening my bra, freeing my breasts.

He makes me walk backwards, until I fall over his bed, lying on my back, he watches me for a while and immediately goes over me, takes one of my nipples in my mouth, sucking and the other nipple he teases it with his fingers.

After a while he removes my skirt, leaving me in mu underwear, when he sees the wet stain on my panties he starts to chuckle 《see?》touches the wet part with his fingers 《it's useless to resist me...》 I hold my breath when he presses his thumb on my clothed clit.

He gets up from the bed, I follow him with his eyes, he goes to his drawer, and pulls out ... a handcuffs?

《And those?》 I say raising an eyebrow, smiling amused.

He makes them turn in his forefinger, approaching 《I'm not the only one who has toys ...》

I make a confused expression 《I know you have a vibrator. Indeed, should I also take that?》 His face turned into that of a devil of lust.

I don't have the time to say anything that he goes out of his room and immediately comes back with my vibrator in his hand 《I already knew where you were hiding it ...》

He puts his knees on top of the bed, holding the handcuffs and my vibrator in his hand. His expression did not promise anything good. He takes my wrists together and stretches my arms towards the back of the bed, hooks my wrists to the bed. By preventing me from moving my arms.

Spreads my legs, I feel completely vulnerable. I am at his complete disposal, he can do whatever he wants with me.

He takes off my panties and looks at every inch of my body, his eyes had a special shimmer.
《You're so beautiful ...》his voice was hoarse.

He takes his shirt off and crawls towards me, without taking his eyes off me he kisses me passionately. His two fingers continued to tease my sensitive nipple. I open my mouth slightly, guaranteeing the entry of his tongue, which immediately takes advantage of it.
We fight for dominance but he wins, bites my lower lip, making me slip out a little moan of pain.

He breaks away from me and picks up my vibrator, observing it 《it's as pleasant as they say?》

I nod 《Never tried it?》 He shakes his head.