《You have no idea with what smile Jimin tells me about this mysterious girl ... who else could it be than you? I'm sure of it.》

I'm silent, trying to understand and analyzing things. Why am I not aware of it? It seems impossible to me.

《Chaerin, listen.》she takes a big breath 《you risk that everything explodes in your face. Put an end to everything.》she rests a hand on my hand.

I puff annoyed, looking down, complaining.
The feelings of guilt with the realization were entering inside me with arrogance.

《Hwasa ... I'm acting like he did with me, right?》

She looks at me with a sorry face 《Yes, I think you are ...》she takes me in her arms, hugging and consoling me.

[...]

I just got home after going out with Hwasa, and the chat with her did me good. I don't deserve a friend like her. She doesn't judge me despite the mistakes I make, on the contrary, she made me understand. She was right. I had to put an end to everything.

Only one question buzzed in my head, given that Jungkook and Jimin could feel something for me, could Taehyung also have feelings for me?

Sometimes he behaved strangely ... like last night. But it's as if he needed that hug. It was a sweet moment.

《Hi Chaerin.》 Taehyung's deep voice breaks the silence in the living room, scaring me, I hadn't seen him. Why is he in the dark?

《H-hey ...》 I raise my insecure hand to greet him, for some reason I felt uncomfortable.

He gets up from the couch, and without looking away from me he comes closer, until he is in front of me. Seeing him this way in the dim light gave him something disturbing, but also ... fascinating.

《What are you doing there alone in the dark?》

《I wait for my dinner.》

《Oh, what did you order?》

《It's already here ...》 he was so close to me.

I look at the table, but there was nothing. 《Where is it?》

《Right here in front of me.》

《Wha-》

He puts his hand behind my back, just above my butt and in a moment he brings our bodies together.

He looks me straight in the eye 《you are my dinner》 and immediately afterwards he lays his lips on mine. Kissing me intensely. I put my hands on his chest and push him away.

《I think it's better to stop.》

He looks at me questioningly. He seemed almost hurt by my words.

《Stop what?》

《Having this kind of relationship.》 I try to get away from him but he keeps me even closer.

He raises an eyebrow 《sure of that?》

Attacks our bodies more and more. 《Do I have to remind you of how it feels to be fucked by me?》

My heart skipped a beat.

He had such an arrogant tone. And it's dangerous. Because it's something I love about him.

《You have already forgotten how you tremble under my touch ...》he touches my face with his fingers. My skin is covered with goose bumps.

《Or all the times you screamed my name while you were coming?》 I swallow. His voice was so sensual and hoarse.