Spy Fly

Jasmyn's POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I are hanging out in the lab, as usual.

As Bree, Chase, and I work on homework before school, Adam sits in the rolling chair eating cereal.

Suddenly, I catch a glimpse of something fly by that begins bothering me and Bree. Because of its quick movements we can only hear it.

She searches for it, "What is that?"

I shake my head, "I don't know, but it better stay away from me."

Chase smiles at us and shakes his head, "Guys, relax. It's just a fly."

Bree swats at it, "Well, why is it bothering us when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?"

Adam smirks, "Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no lightning strikes. That's science."

Ok, we're gonna have to have a conversation about personal hygiene at some point.

Leo walks in and chuckles at me and Bree for our continuous swiping, "You two look ridiculous."

"Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you." Bree defends.

"Would I?" Leo questions holding his hand out, as the fly lands calmly on it.

Bree and I look at him shocked, "How'd you do that?"

"I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer." He says 'coolly'.

Adam gasps and rapidly gets up from his seat, "You can talk to flies? Ask him why bees are such jerks"

Chase pulls out a cylinder shaped container from the bag Leo is wearing, "Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's spy fly, he designed it for recon missions. You see, the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a trackball on this watch."

"Is there anything you don't ruin?" Leo asks glaring at him.

Chase smiles, "Nope. Leo, I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys."

Leo snatches the cylinder back, "Well, then, he shouldn't have gone to Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp. Hello! You're almost forty! You can't rock, and you're no one's fantasy.'

Leo has made a big point.

Bree tries to reach for it, "Can I see it?"

He quickly moves it out of her reach, "Back off, handsy. It needs to charge in its fly hive. I used it all night."

"Wait. You spent all night playing with that stupid thing?" She questions in disbelief.

"Well, half the night. I spent the other half editing the footage." Leo says.

"What footage?" Bree and I ask at the same time.

He gives us an evil smirk and walks over to one of the screens, "Well, now that you've asked."

"I give you the best of Bree." He clicks a button on his watch, and a very embarrassing video of Bree sleeping comes onto the screen.

As Adam and Chase laugh, I hit Leo on the arm, "Do you have footage of me sleeping too?!"

"Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with it because you don't do anything in your sleep." Leo says disappointed.

Good.

Bree steps up to Leo in anger, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, LEO!"

He shrugs, "Hey, it's not my fault you sleep ugly."