Can I Borrow The Helicopter? Pt.1

Jasmyn's POV

I am chilling in the living room with Davenport, Mom, and Leo when Adam, Bree, and Chase come out of the elevator, loudly.

Chase is giggling like a little girl while Adam chuckles. Bree just looks annoyed.

She steps towards us, "Mr. Davenport, I can not stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?"

Davenport lightly laughs, "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals."

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?!"

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms?" Mom suggests to Davenport.

I nod, "You have like fourteen."

Davenport stands up, "Wow..wow..wow..wow. I do not have any extra rooms."

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention, a room full of mirrors." Mom scolds.

Davenport smirks, "Yeah, or, as I like to call it, a room full of me." He looks off into the distance smiling.

Mom shakes her head, "Ok, Bree, you can have my sewing room."

Bree cheers, "Yes! So long bozos!" She directs to Adam and Chase.

"Fine, without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Chase says.

"Mhhmm.. That's right, no more hair scrunches, or rainbow colored toe socks, or pretty, pinky, shiny junk!" Adam agrees.

He realizes something, "Ooh, but I am a little chapped. Can I borrow some your bubble berry puckerbalm?"

Before Bree can answer, he snatches her necklace off and begins using her chapstick.

Once he's done, stares at it. "Man, it's always so hard not to eat..."

Bree snatches it from him, and she heads down to the lab to get her stuff.

I follow her, "Hey! Our rooms are gonna be right next to each other!"

We get in the elevator, and Bree screeches, "I am so excited to have my own room. I can finally have my own privacy."

"Yes! And, I can ask you for advice without worrying about Adam or Chase hearing me!"

"Ahhh!" We scream at the same time in excitement.

Once we get to the lab, I help her move her stuff upstairs.

~~~~~~

After helping Bree unpack, I decide to play a touch screen, holographic game with Leo and Davenport. Right now, he and Leo are competing.

"Leo wins." The game says.

Leo smiles, "Man, this is awesome! Bigger is always better. Except for, in this case, the little guy just kicked the big guys butt."

I laugh, "Yeah, and I beat both of you so..."

Davenport smiles at Leo and I, "You know guys. I don't let just anybody use my holoscopic screen. You know, this is a big father-daughter, father-son moment for us."

I raise my eyebrows.

Leo frowns, "Please, don't make me play catch. I-That's just gonna get ugly."

Davenport shakes his head, and they both look at me.

"...Well, I gotta pee!" I say quickly and run to the restroom.