Can I Borrow The Helicopter Pt. 2

Jasmyn's POV

So, it's the next day, and I have yet to talk to Adam about telling Mom and Davenport.

He will most likely agree, which is why I'm currently trying to plot the perfect moment to do it...while reading this magazine.

Leo walks into my room angrily.

"Ok." I say.

"Davenport told Mom about Janelle!"

"Oh, I'm sure it sucks when people tell other people your secrets huh." I say sarcastically.

He frowns, "Ok. I'm sorry I told Davenport about you having a boyfriend, but, in my defense, I only did it because I knew, by telling him, you would eventually tell him. And, then everyone would find out. I just really want to know!"

I laugh a little, "Leo, it's fine. I understand."

He smiles, "So, you'll tell me?"

"I'll tell you after I tell Mom and Davenport."

"Ugh, fine. Wanna go down to the lab with me?" Leo asks.

"I'll be down there in a little bit."

He nods and leaves.

Once I finish my magazine, I head downstairs for the lab and decide that I may as well talk to Adam.

When I reach the elevator, Davenport approaches it at the same time as me.

Talk about bad timing.

He smiles, "Hey."

"Hi." I respond.

We get into the elevator, and the doors close.

"So....did your friend ever tell her parents?" He asks.

"Umm.. no she hasn't told them yet. She's waiting for the right time."

Davenport nods, "Ah."

After what feels like an eternity, we reach the lab, and Adam and Chase are leaning against opposite side of the counter in pain for some reason.

While Leo stands on the other side of some yellow line.

Davenport walks through all of the stuff I'm assuming is Adam's, "Hmm, nice cow." He mutters.

I should really give him a lesson on the dos and don'ts of owning objects.

He smiles when he sees me, and I smile back.

Davenport stops infront of Leo, "Look, Leo. I'm really sorry I betrayed your trust. I just got really excited because we had this father-son moment."

Leo nods, "I got it. Fine, let's hug it out."

Davenport smiles and goes to hug Leo, but he is electrocuted and falls.

Leo gasps, "Oh! I'm so sorry! I really thought that was off."

Davenport looks up at Leo from the ground and passes out.

We all look at each other awkardly, and I break the silence.

"Alright, Adam, let's get him upstairs."

Adam nods. I grab Davneport's arms, and Adam grabs his legs.

Once upstairs, we toss Davenport on the couch. Being the nice person I am, I leave a cup of water next to him in case he is parched after waking up from that shock.

"Ugh, I am hungry." Adam says opening the fridge.

He groans, "We never have any food. What's the fun in being rich if we don't have a huge supply of food?"