Bionic Birthday Fail: Pt.2

Jasmyn's POV

Once we finish decorating, people start arriving. Adam, Bree, and I are standing at the door greeting people.

"Welcome to Leo's surprise party. When he comes up, remember to scream really loud and pretend​ you're his friend." Bree says greeting two more guests.

Next a clown walks in. Adam gets excited, "Oh! Check it out! I ordered a break dancing clown."

He turns to the clown, "Hey, Bobby, show us some of your sweet moves."

The clown does a backflip and starts break dancing. Adam starts dancing and cheering, "Oh, yeah. YEAH! Isn't he awesome? Two weeks ago he was a car salesman." Adam finishes shaking his head. Bobby finishes, and everyone claps. Adam approaches him, so Bree and I follow. He fist bump the clown.

We then look to the door and notice to people walk in in costumes. Oh, no. Chase starts fangirling over them, and he starts telling them horrible puns. They walk away from him, and he follows them, while continuing with the horrible puns.

Adam shakes his head, "Ok, let's go get Leo." We start to turn, but Bree stops us, gasping.

"IT'S GLITTERHEAD! She actually came straight off the internet and into my living room!" Bree exclaims.

We all stare at Glitterhead. "I'm not gonna lie. She's kind of freaking me out."

Adam and I nod in agreement. Adam then pulls me to dance. We start dancing, when I notice the bouncy house arrive. I go air it up, and, when I'm done, Adam stops dancing and screams, "BOUNCY HOUSE IN THE HOUSE!"

He runs inside of the bouncy house and starts jumping. He jumps too hard and pops a hole in it. I cover my mouth when it starts to deflate.

He gets up disappointed, "Oh, man. What's this thing made out of plastic and air?" Everyone looks at him sadly.

Pretty soon, he gets over it, and we continue partying.

~~~~~~

After the last person leaves, Adam, Bree, Chase and I sit in the living room and calm down from the party. I decide to take a small nap.

I wake up to Davenport yelling, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE NEWLY GROUNDED IS GOING ON HERE?!"

He closes the door as we all stand up.

"We threw an awesome surprise birthday party for Leo." Bree explains.

Leo! Oh crap. I face palm.

"Oh! That is so sweet you guys." Mom says. Davenport nods, "Right, hiding behind the Leo shield. Well played."

Mom looks around, "Speaking of which, where is Leo?"

Davenport looks confused, "Yeah.."

Eddie pops up on the screen, "He's right here." It then shows Leo on the screen.

He looks like he's about to explode.

"Where I've been for the past THREE HOURS!!!" He bursts.

Realization comes to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

Eddie pops back on the screen, "Yep, just waiting for the signal."

"Eddie let Leo upstairs now." Chase commands.

Eddie smiles, "All rightie, there's my signal."

I swear one day I'm gonna have him disabled.

"Let me get this straight. So you guys had. A surprise birthday party for Leo... Without Leo." Davenport states.