I pat Leo on the back sarcastically, "Those are great names Leo! Do you want to be the black, red, green, or blue 'Enforcer'?!"

He gives me a blank expression.

I smile and shrug, "It's fine. You don't have to choose now as long as I get to be the yellow one, we're good."

~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV

Marcus stands watching on his tablet the events of what just happened unfold.

He scoffs, "Jasmyn and Leo are the Enforcers? Capturing Adam, Bree, and Chase is gonna be easier than I thought."

~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmyn POV

Davenport goes upstairs to accept a call, and Leo turns to the siblings with wide eyes, "The hammer is down, people!"

"Yep, what he said." I say following along, somewhat.

"No more talking to boys." Leo says pointing at Bree.

I follow right behind him, "No more!"

He points at Adam, "No more talking to girls."

Once again, I follow, and, this time, I shake my head, "No more."

He smiles at me, "Ok."

Leo points at Chase, "No more helping old ladies to their cars!"

"No more?" I say in confusion.

"I was helping your grandmother." Chase defends.

"Trust no one!" Leo responds.

Ok, he needs to chill.

Before I can say anything, Davenport comes running downstairs squealing, "It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here!"

"What? What is it?" Bree asks.

Eddie pops up on the screen again, "Whatever it is, I hope it came with a big box of masculinity, 'cause I never want to see that again."

Davenport slightly glares at Eddie and then turns back to us, "Just come here!"

He takes us to the back of the lab, and we walk into a garage. There in the garage awaits a car.

Davenport puts his hands up proudly, "Meet the world's first self-driving car, designed by yours truly. That's right, just when you thought I couldn't get more awesome, boom! I got more awesome!"

Wow, this is awesome! Kind of mad he didn't ask me to help him design it but whatever. He probably wouldn't have used my ideas anyway.

Bree smiles and jumps, "And, boom! I still want to be dropped off a block away from school."

Leo chuckles, "So, how does this thing drive itself?"

Davenport points at the top of the car, "Oh, well, uh, see this panel on top? It receives a satellite signal and sends all the pertinent information to the car's on-board computer and voila, it drives itself!"

We look at each other in awe, as Davenport continues, "Hey, did I mention, by the way, that this car goes 200 miles an hour? No? That's because it goes 300!"

He pulls car keys out of his pocket and presses a button making the car beep.

"Good evening, Donald. Would you like to take a ride?" The car asks.

Hmm... Inanimate objects talking. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

"She sounds classy." Leo says.